For those of us who were not able to stand in line Friday to get a storm, is there any way we can find a Storm before the shipments that aren't coming until December?? I really really want a Storm.

I didn't see a thread with this info, and I may just be sh!t outta luck, but if anyone has info and could help, I would appreciate it. The anticipation is killing me.

Edit: Also, the lady at Verizon today told me that with continued new orders, they probably won't actually ship until January... I simply cannot wait that long.
    11-23-08 05:56 PM
    Well, you could try and go to a store like WalMart or costco or something.

I waited in line early at verizon, so i'm getting mine tomorrow, but I heard that if i had gone to costco yesterday or today, I could have gotten one right from them, they have them, and nobody thinks of going there i guess...
    11-23-08 05:59 PM
    yah or ebay lol !
    11-23-08 06:00 PM
    just checked eBay, they are selling for over $600 .. as a student I think I'll look elsewhere...
    11-23-08 06:08 PM
    Yah, on ebay they are usually overpriced... Plus with sooo many people bidding, it would be difficult to win.

I would try out costco or wallmart or some store like that.... or if you can, go somewhere far out or something
    11-23-08 06:09 PM
    Do yal think that stores far from a big city will have them?? Or are other people making the commute to buy them up too.. I guess ill have to call around tomorrow.
    11-23-08 06:11 PM
    I live in Los Angeles... and NO stores in the city have them(other than costco which i only found out about by hearsay... so not sure). I would try though, maybe u can somehow get one. good luck!
    11-23-08 06:13 PM
    BestBuy got a shipment in yesterday at most stores. Check there.
    11-23-08 06:17 PM
    Yesterday I went to 2 verizon stores and they each said they were getting shipments tomorrow (Monday). I put my name on each list - so I will definately get a phone. I live in rural Georgia. I would check someplace off the beaten path if possible.
    11-23-08 06:21 PM
    My plan: Tomorrow call every Verizon, Best Buy, Costco store in a 50 mile radius. I'll let everyone know what I find out.
    11-23-08 06:26 PM
    The best way is just call all verizon dealer even the small shops ones.
    11-23-08 06:29 PM
    Yeah - I had better luck with the smaller stores. I called a verizon store and they won't get a shipment until 12/15. Try an authorized dealer.
    11-23-08 06:37 PM
    atleast you could have gotten one they arent available in Canada yet. we are still waiting!!
    11-23-08 06:46 PM
    I stopped in at a popular BestBuy yesterday(Saturday) at like 2pm and they had six. Thats in St paul MN.
    11-23-08 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD