Hey Everyone,

for some reason my email is not working on my storm. I am using Gmail and when ever i try to send an email or try to go into my email settings, it says, "Your account has been suspended. Please contact your system administrator" Can anyone help!
    02-18-09 12:48 PM
    hate to say this but someone has tried to hack your gmail and after a certain amount of tries gmail locks you out kinda like my sim card did to me lol. sorry mate
    02-18-09 12:54 PM
    The same thing happened to me. The problem was that my pin did not match my phone ( dont know how that happened because it was a new phone). Apperently my pin was registered with someone else. In order to fix the issue i had to call Verizon to fix the issue. It was very easy and thorough and the tech explained why it happened. Before you call did you set up an account on BIS?
    02-18-09 12:57 PM
    Yea, you'll have to call VZW. The issue isn't with Gmail, it's with your BIS account with VZW/RIM. A tech should be able to unsuspend your account. I had the same issue when I went from BB to WinMO to new BB
    02-18-09 01:26 PM
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Had to go to the VZW store and they needed to change or reset something on my account to get email working again. Took all of 5 minutes or so, maybe you can just call them and do it over the phone, so you don't have to go to the store.
    02-18-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD