I was changing the name of my games icon and it changed the default pic for the folder. Does anyone know how to get the default game pic back as my folder default?
    12-16-08 09:44 PM
    Reload your OS =P
    12-16-08 10:09 PM
    I would but i dont want to lose my apps and i havent backed it up since i put on these new apps
    12-16-08 10:14 PM
    how do you change the name of the folders? i didnt think you could. newbie question sorry
    12-16-08 10:15 PM
    It's fine. highlight the by taping it (not clicking) the click the bb button and select edit folder from there you can change the name or the icon pic (but not to the default for some reason)
    12-16-08 10:22 PM
    Change the name back to Games. I think certain folder icons are reserved for certain naming conventions. Don't quote me on this because I haven't tried it on mine yet, but seems like something RIM would do.
    12-16-08 10:27 PM
    i asked this recently and no one seemed to know. i havent done it yet because i dont have the time right now to sit and play with my BB as much as id like (effing finals...), but my plan is to reset the icon arrangement (at the bottom of the screen after you hit the BBkey, then options). i imagine that will fix things and then i can rearrange/rename more carefully than i did the first time.

Change the name back to Games.
    tried that with my applications folder, didnt work.
    12-16-08 10:29 PM
    Tap the folder, hit edit. Click the folder (the name is highlighed by default), when you click the folder you will get options to change the look of the folder.
    12-16-08 11:02 PM
    but my plan is to reset the icon arrangement (at the bottom of the screen after you hit the BBkey, then options).
    That would definitely be something to try.
    12-16-08 11:21 PM
    does anyone know how unhide photos after you hit hide? did it and havent had time to play with it to find out how to unhide yet.... any help to save time???
    12-16-08 11:25 PM
    go to the main menu, by either pressing the BB button in portrait, or just getting into landscape. then press the BB button again and then go to options, then scroll down to "reset icon arrangement". everything will be reset, but your icons will be back to normal.

and to unhide, just press the BB button while in the picture folder, and go to show all. then choose the icons and unhide em
    12-16-08 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD