Is there any product on the market or plans for one so that I can wear my Storm 2 on my arm like an ipod? The reason I ask is that I am realizing that with a 16G card why am I using my ipod when I could just be using my phone? If there is none than I guess an otterbox in my pocket will do.
    11-04-09 09:26 PM
    there are generic universal arm bands cases that I was considering using while running but I just havent brought myself to buy one yet. I havent seen one marketed specifically for the S2 or any BB for that matter. I could be wrong. Im sure someone will correct me if I am
    11-04-09 09:30 PM
    My armband came with my MotoRokr stereo bluetooth headphones. I don't ever use the armband, lol. The S2 fits in it, I just don't need it. Those headphones though, damn they sound great lol, they better sound great for the $100 they cost.
    11-05-09 05:24 PM
    My armband came with my MotoRokr stereo bluetooth headphones. I don't ever use the armband, lol. The S2 fits in it, I just don't need it. Those headphones though, damn they sound great lol, they better sound great for the $100 they cost.
    Ive been using those S9 HD's for a while too and love them. i read a lot of bad reviews on them but theyve been nothing but good to me. Sound quality is excellent.
    11-05-09 05:38 PM
    Ive been using those S9 HD's for a while too and love them. i read a lot of bad reviews on them but theyve been nothing but good to me. Sound quality is excellent.
    Yeah, I got accustomed to them sounding so good, and the other day I used a friends ipod and the sound quality on that was crap compared to mine. It was rediculous.
    11-05-09 05:44 PM
    Yeah, I got accustomed to them sounding so good, and the other day I used a friends ipod and the sound quality on that was crap compared to mine. It was rediculous.
    Where did you purchase it that it came with an armband? I got mine from bestbuy but have seen them in Verizon. Is that where you got yours or do you have an older/newer version that comes with it. I may pick it up for the future when the battery life runs out( no replaceable battery kinda sucks but benefits outweigh it)
    11-05-09 05:48 PM
    Where did you purchase it that it came with an armband? I got mine from bestbuy but have seen them in Verizon. Is that where you got yours or do you have an older/newer version that comes with it. I may pick it up for the future when the battery life runs out( no replaceable battery kinda sucks but benefits outweigh it)
    I bought mine in the VZW store. Aw man why did you have to bring up the battery dying? Lol, I haven't even thought about that. That's gonna suck lol
    11-05-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD