I seem to be having an issue accepting/rejecting meeting invitations sent from coworkers on Lotus Notes that I am receiving through my company's BES. Instead of the accept/reject/request more info buttons at the bottom of the screen, I have reply, reply to all, delete, etc. just as if it were a normal e-mail. When I receive an invite to one of my personal email accounts via BIS, I do not have this issue. I can accept/reject/request info just as I did on my old 8700 and 8830. It's getting really annoying having to "manually" accept invitations on Lotus Notes, and then synch up my device via the USB cable.

Is there a setting that I should be changing on my device itself to fix this? Or is there a policy change that needs to be performed by my BES administrator? Also, my company has FINALLY approved a switch to MS Outlook sometime this year... anything that I should keep an eye out for during the transition?
    04-22-09 07:58 AM
    I seem to be having an issue accepting/rejecting meeting invitations sent from coworkers on Lotus Notes that I am receiving through my company's BES. Instead of the accept/reject/request more info buttons at the bottom of the screen, I have reply, reply to all, delete, etc. just as if it were a normal e-mail. When I receive an invite to one of my personal email accounts via BIS, I do not have this issue. I can accept/reject/request info just as I did on my old 8700 and 8830. It's getting really annoying having to "manually" accept invitations on Lotus Notes, and then synch up my device via the USB cable.

Is there a setting that I should be changing on my device itself to fix this? Or is there a policy change that needs to be performed by my BES administrator? Also, my company has FINALLY approved a switch to MS Outlook sometime this year... anything that I should keep an eye out for during the transition?
    Make sure under options in the calender you have it set to wireless sync

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 10:08 AM
    Sheesh... what a simple solution. You would've thought I would've checked there first! Thanks a lot racinwarrior...
    04-22-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD