I just downloaded the trial. This is a definite keeper! It's not pretty but blows away the native application on function.

Well done!
    03-28-09 10:04 PM
    Your welcome Phrehnck ! lol the video turned out well, lets get crackin on this UI im here to do some work for yah!
    03-28-09 10:36 PM
    the contact numbers page will get a revamp next update
    03-29-09 02:02 AM
    Very impressive stuff. You did a fine job here.
    03-29-09 02:17 AM
    I think your contact list might be sorted by Company
    RE: BB Contacts with no last name shows up in AcceloDex as "Unknown Contact"

I checked but my contacts are not sorted by company. Here are my settings under BB Contacts:

General Options
    Sort By: Last Name
    Separators: Lines
    Allow Duplicate Names: No
    Confirm Delete: Yes

Does the app make use of the SIM list? I like the app so any suggestions to correct this are appreciated.
    03-29-09 09:20 AM
    I downloaded the trial version and overall this is a great app. Not sure if it is just the trial version but the LETTER BAR does nothing for me. I highlight a letter and click it but my list stays where it was and does not move to names that begin with the letter clicked. Is this disabled in the demo? I'm running .114 hybrid V2.
    03-29-09 11:05 AM
    the contact numbers page will get a revamp next update
    what do you mean by this?
    03-29-09 11:07 AM
    hey, whats up? i recently emailed you with a problem i was having with getting the full app on my phone. from the trial version i have it seems great. can you contact me please with some assistance? I appreciate it.
    03-29-09 11:09 AM
    same for me, I can't get it to do anything
    03-29-09 11:48 AM
    yeah, i bought the app yesterday. i tried the activation code that was sent to me and it didnt work cuz it had my old pin from my mobihand account. i since got a dif pin so i would assume thats the reason mine wont work. im just waiting for a new activation code to make the full app work.
    03-29-09 12:02 PM
    yeah, i bought the app yesterday. i tried the activation code that was sent to me and it didnt work cuz it had my old pin from my mobihand account. i since got a dif pin so i would assume thats the reason mine wont work. im just waiting for a new activation code to make the full app work.

I dont see an email regarding this. can you shoot me one at [email protected]
    03-29-09 12:05 PM
    no problem man, email sent, ty
    03-29-09 12:08 PM
    subject will be.........activation help
    from [email protected]

maybe it is in your spam folder perhaps?
    03-29-09 12:09 PM
    Just bought this software and noticed that every phone # I have under (work) it shows up as unknown. Is there a way around this?
    03-29-09 12:21 PM
    THANK YOU for the quick help phrehnck, it went through.............keep up the good work with ur apps man, i appreciate it
    03-29-09 12:35 PM
    Downloaded 1.5. The issue I had with "Unknown Contacts" is gone. Thank you! I would still like to see flick scrolling from A-Z instead of continuous. Any chance a future version will import ALL the information in BB Contacts into acceloDex? If yes, it will replace BB Contacts. This is a great app.
    03-29-09 01:34 PM
    Downloaded 1.5. The issue I had with "Unknown Contacts" is gone. Thank you! I would still like to see flick scrolling from A-Z instead of continuous. Any chance a future version will import ALL the information in BB Contacts into acceloDex? If yes, it will replace BB Contacts. This is a great app.
    Yea Im trying to see how I can cram all of that information into the contacts page
    03-29-09 01:43 PM
    I just had a user experience a weird problem where the sms app would get populated with the correct "To:" address but the recipient would not recieve the text.

I had him do a uninstall/reinstall and that cleared up the issue.
    03-29-09 03:43 PM
    Fast and simple. Thanks so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 05:29 PM
    Im gonna let the majority steer this

Lets first start with this

Feedback pls
    03-29-09 08:24 PM
    I love this app (didn't buy yet) but i really want it, I will just keep on checking to see how its going for most of the people here...
    03-29-09 08:41 PM
    Im gonna let the majority steer this

Lets first start with this

Feedback pls
    That looks good way more info that before

03-29-09 09:32 PM
    I like all that info looks sweet . . . One thing I did notice is after I'm done typing a message through the app and slide my finger to get rid of the keyboard there is no icons to send it, I have to hit options they send but that's my only complaint as of now

03-30-09 12:20 AM
    I like all that info looks sweet . . . One thing I did notice is after I'm done typing a message through the app and slide my finger to get rid of the keyboard there is no icons to send it, I have to hit options they send but that's my only complaint as of now

That is the built in email or sms app your talking about and unfortunately, I can invoke it but cannot push my own controls onto them.
    03-30-09 12:30 AM
    Is there a chance that in future versions we can add contact names and addresses? I would love to be able to just use this program for my contacts. By the way great job!!!
    03-30-09 12:33 AM
559 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD