I really need the ability to edit contacts and to use SMS/MMS.PIN/Email. Is this something that can be added to a future update?
    Last edited by gilency; 04-23-09 at 09:45 PM.
    04-23-09 09:42 PM
    When you use this app and are done, do you need to exit/close this app so its not running in the background and draining battery/memory life????
    04-24-09 07:29 AM
    Just purchased...I passed this thread up so many times...glad I finally checked it out...cool *** program! Please add an edit contact ability in a future update please...its the only thing its really missing...
    04-24-09 10:16 AM
    I lost access to the full version of this after I upgraded to .132, and I didn't keep the e-mail with my activation code. How do I restore?
    Email me at [email protected]

I really need the ability to edit contacts and to use SMS/MMS.PIN/Email. Is this something that can be added to a future update?
    Swipe right on a number to SMS

When you use this app and are done, do you need to exit/close this app so its not running in the background and draining battery/memory life????
    I always keep it running and I had a couple people MeterBerry it for me and verified no memory leak and batt drain

Just purchased...I passed this thread up so many times...glad I finally checked it out...cool *** program! Please add an edit contact ability in a future update please...its the only thing its really missing...
    Ill add a custom edit screen in a future update, custom since I cant just load the builtin editor from the app =(
    Last edited by phrehnck; 04-24-09 at 01:49 PM.
    04-24-09 01:29 PM
    Thanks! I love this app!
    04-24-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks! I love this app!
    did you email me yet?
    04-24-09 08:01 PM
    did you email me yet?
    Yes and you replied. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:07 PM
    Thanks phrehnck! sweeping brings up the SMS. But what about PIN or MMS? And about the Edit, hopefully it will be coming soon. Much needed. This is a great app.
    04-25-09 01:39 AM
    I finally bought it and I'm impressed with its functionality.
    04-25-09 03:18 AM
    Another video! =D Its in Italian, i think acceloDex per BlackBerry Storm on Vimeo
    04-26-09 09:30 PM
    Another great video of this fine app. Any news on the development front for Accelodex?
    04-29-09 05:53 PM
    I broke yet another Storm and am just waiting for the crackberry app store to approve my pin swap so I can get a new code.
    Unfortunately, I did a backup and transfer of all apps, so the trial is already expired on the new handset.

I'm going crazy without Accelodex, this is my number 1 app for my phone!

Good work.
    04-30-09 11:04 AM
    Is it possible to make this app working with contact list button and have an easy way to change contact info like iphone does ? thx
    Was this question answered? I would love it if it interfaced with my contact list or even took the place of it.

Example - hit dial button and when I touch the contact screen from there, accelodex could ope

04-30-09 12:55 PM
    i down load the app but it doesen't even show a icon in the download folder. if you go to options>app's it says it's there

please help!!
    04-30-09 09:57 PM
    i down load the app but it doesen't even show a icon in the download folder. if you go to options>app's it says it's there

please help!!
    Are you using any themes other than the stock theme? Sometimes with other themes, the icon is placed in the apps home screen, so you might just have to scroll down.

Also, Did you try a batt pull?
    04-30-09 11:33 PM
    what about link to google maps?
    05-01-09 02:17 AM
    Hi,
    SEEMS as if battery consumption increases with acceloDex running in the background. Generelly, MeterBerry shows for my Storm a steady energy flow of 0.4 percent an hour without any background app running (except those system ones, of course). With acceloDex launched and running in bg, the energy flow doubles to 0.8 (up to 1) percent an hour.

I use the 9500 GSM/3G model for Europe, .131 fw, and there are just QuickLaunch and MeterBerry present, default theme.

Any similar observations?
    05-01-09 04:29 AM
    Are you using any themes other than the stock theme? Sometimes with other themes, the icon is placed in the apps home screen, so you might just have to scroll down.

Also, Did you try a batt pull?
    no i don't have any thems on my berry,have tried mult. batt pulls.

thanks for your reply
    05-01-09 08:06 AM
    Phrehnck........First of all LOVE Accelodex.....Best application to date for the Storm

Secondly, i purchased the software for a friend from Mobi and got messed up because i didnt know her pin, somehow Mobi charged her credit card 3 times but i was only given one activation code? And when the problem occured there was no number or way to try to contact anyone except it said "check something messages" which i couldnt find?

Anyways, do you know who I can get in touch with at Mobi to get a credit or something? If it was my money I would care less because the program would be worth every penny of $15...Appreciate any help!
    05-01-09 09:52 AM
    Phrehnck........First of all LOVE Accelodex.....Best application to date for the Storm

Secondly, i purchased the software for a friend from Mobi and got messed up because i didnt know her pin, somehow Mobi charged her credit card 3 times but i was only given one activation code? And when the problem occured there was no number or way to try to contact anyone except it said "check something messages" which i couldnt find?

Anyways, do you know who I can get in touch with at Mobi to get a credit or something? If it was my money I would care less because the program would be worth every penny of $15...Appreciate any help!
    hey email me at [email protected] so I can look up your email on the customer database and issue the refunds
    05-01-09 11:41 AM
    hey email me at [email protected] so I can look up your email on the customer database and issue the refunds
    Thanks brotha, will do.........
    05-01-09 12:04 PM
    phrehnck - I know I asked you this before but but is there a way you could make it so that it doesn't scroll through email 1/2/3 when you select between sms/email on the same contact?
    05-01-09 02:48 PM
    phrehnck - I know I asked you this before but but is there a way you could make it so that it doesn't scroll through email 1/2/3 when you select between sms/email on the same contact?
    can do but not sure if Im afraid that Im gonna get people posting "this app sucks cus its too hard to change a specific bar for switching emails and calls/sms due to my parkinsons disease"

Anyone know how to get those crackberry editors to blog your app? Ive never had them blog any of my apps. maybe my apps just suck to them lol. selling blackberry apps is hard without crackberry plugging you =X
    05-03-09 11:39 AM
    can do but not sure if Im afraid that Im gonna get people posting "this app sucks cus its too hard to change a specific bar for switching emails and calls/sms due to my parkinsons disease"
    I only have a couple contacts with 4 fields that show up in Accelodex, most have only 2 or 3 because of the way it combines emails 1/2/3. Even in landscape mode my fat fingers don't have a problem swiping the specific field
    05-03-09 06:17 PM
    phrehnck? I recently upgraded my OS. Can you issue me a new activation code? I did purchase this but now its not working with the new OS. You can email me at [email protected] or bb messenger to pin # pin:3058D8B0

05-03-09 07:07 PM
559 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD