Why is it that when I dial with accelodex the number isn't the 'last dialed number'. Sometimes I need to redial and I just press the green button twice, but it doesn't bring up the number I just phoned with accelodex. Odd
    Just like God, the Call Log works in mysterious ways
    05-09-09 03:49 PM
    I recently went back to OS .75 and the letter bar used for quickly finding contacts doesn't seem to work. Is this a know issue or is there a fix for this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 04:05 AM
    I like it, but really wish that it could add that functionality to the master contact app directly. I have too many apps on my phone to only add a feature that should be in the os.
    05-10-09 11:38 PM
    can you sms contacts from accelodex? I can't seem to find that option. If not, could it be added with an update?

05-14-09 10:26 AM
    can you sms contacts from accelodex? I can't seem to find that option. If not, could it be added with an update?

Yeah just swipe your finger left or right over the persons number after you choose a contact.

05-14-09 10:48 AM
    Yeah just swipe your finger left or right over the persons number after you choose a contact.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    05-14-09 11:06 AM
    yes. soon. before storm 2.
    so mid may? or is it 2 weeks?
    05-18-09 06:59 PM
    just got this

note: is it possible for u to get the app to close all the way even if u click the back button? instead of going to the bbswitcher? (like the regular contact list?) if cant, its kool...
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 05-21-09 at 09:40 AM.
    05-19-09 09:23 PM
    just got this

note: is it possible for u to get the app to close all the way even if u click the back button? instead of going to the bbswitcher? (like the regular contact list?) if cant, its kool...
    bump...10char
    05-21-09 09:40 AM
    Cool app. I like it and use it, but I can't activte it. When I type in the activation code, it just goes back to the screen with no confirmation. When I try to dial out, it tells me I must activate. Any ideas? I'm on .148 now, but it did the same thing on .141
    05-21-09 11:51 AM
    I just dl'ed this and love it.
    Only problem is I can't get the Letter Bar to function at all.
    Any help?
    05-28-09 06:13 PM
    I just dl'ed this and love it.
    Only problem is I can't get the Letter Bar to function at all.
    Any help?
    download http://phrehnck.com/test/accelodex.asp

try using the letter bar and if it doesnt work, goto menu>About... and the offending contact name will be displayed at the bottom of that screen.

Please email this name to [email protected] so that I can make the letter bar more tolerant of non-uniform names.
    05-28-09 06:25 PM
    now it is locked in portrait (yes I unlocked it!) and the keyboard won't go away!
    I've done 3 bat pulls, uninstalled, and re-installed, enabled, disabled compatibility mode and nothing will fix it.
    Help!
    BTW thanks for helping!
    Last edited by Left-A-Slide; 05-28-09 at 06:58 PM.
    05-28-09 06:56 PM
    now it is locked in portrait (yes I unlocked it!) and the keyboard won't go away!
    I've done 3 bat pulls, uninstalled, and re-installed, enabled, disabled compatibility mode and nothing will fix it.
    Help!
    BTW thanks for helping!
    nothing in the app calls the keyboard so this is a compatibility mode issue. When your disable compaitibility mode, do not uninstall and reinstall. Goto the application, hit the menu key, then hit "Exit". Relaunch the app after............................................. ........
    05-28-09 07:00 PM
    Sweet!
    That did it thanks.
    I had two contacts with leading underscores to bring them to the top.
    Once I cleaned that it worked great.
    I will definitely purchase.
    You rock!
    PS I'm up the road in San Luis Obispo.
    05-28-09 07:08 PM
    so mid may? or is it 2 weeks?
    lol.........apparently, neither.....
    05-28-09 07:23 PM
    @phrehnck: could it be possible to get the "change font" to show a preview before selecting the font? instead of manually choosing a font until u find a font u like?
    05-31-09 03:59 PM
    phrehnck is there a way to have letter bar show up and stay when opened other then having finger on screen. Thanks
    06-03-09 04:40 PM
    does anyone have this problem?..my program was working fine..no changes made to it..now it wont allow me to make calls right from the program..used to link the telephone numbers to calling ..now they all turn red when i touch the buttons..and say..SMS..whats the deal.?..I sent an email this morning to developer..havent recieved a reply yet..by the way I am using the 1.6.4 version and using OS 4.7.0.148...my friend also has this problem..he is on .75 OS..incidentally I checked all the app permissions..they are all ALLOW..so what gives..as it is now..this is a useless program
    06-03-09 08:12 PM
    does anyone have this problem?..my program was working fine..no changes made to it..now it wont allow me to make calls right from the program..used to link the telephone numbers to calling ..now they all turn red when i touch the buttons..and say..SMS..whats the deal.?..I sent an email this morning to developer..havent recieved a reply yet..by the way I am using the 1.6.4 version and using OS 4.7.0.148...my friend also has this problem..he is on .75 OS..incidentally I checked all the app permissions..they are all ALLOW..so what gives..as it is now..this is a useless program
    try sliding your finger accross the red SMS section. the screen will flip back to call number. left to right switches to SMS. Right to left switches to call.
    06-04-09 03:11 PM
    I like the program. My biggest problem is that it take 15 seconds to launch. That must be fixed.
    06-05-09 11:59 AM
    thank you for such easy advice.. i cannot believe that is is so simple
    i will diseminate this information to my friends that have the same issue
    its no inherent how to fix this...thank you for the explanation
    06-06-09 02:58 AM
    I have been playing with the free version, and I love it.

one question though.......is there any way to truly close the app when you exit out of it so that it isn't running in the background? or is it best (fastest) to keep it running in the background? I don't want to have to hit the BB button and exit out of the app every time I am done.
    06-07-09 11:20 AM
    you are $5 dollars richer now.
    06-07-09 11:57 AM
    Started keeping my eye on mem for the last week and noticed it's been dropping below 20.
    Through process of elimination I discovered it is acceloDex.
    Tried all the different options and combinations and it still drops.
    So when I don't leave it run, my mem hangs in the low 40s.
    Now I know it will use some when running in the background, but should it be over 20MB? I only have about 40 contacts too.

UPDATE 6/9: Well through further testing found out it was the Hybrid OS I was running and NOT acceloDex!
    Thank goodness, because I never seen my mem drop like that before running acceloDex on other OSs
    Last edited by mrZoSo; 06-09-09 at 07:42 AM.
    06-07-09 09:03 PM
559 ... 1920212223
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD