Ok.. here it is.

The thread that we can post just to post in.

For all that don't know:
    Here is the official thread
    Hope the OP over there posts the filename.
    01-09-09 07:18 AM
    Thanks for starting this thread that Crucial mentioned. Now we all wait to see where to d/l it from and the big question, what does it fix (or start new bugs in).
    01-09-09 07:21 AM
    Yeah, seriously WTF...I understand keeping the reins on the OS posts, but it feels like a stranglehold here lately.
    01-09-09 07:21 AM
    so....do we even know when this will be out? well its obviously out there but when it will leak. I am looking like a crazy man but cant find it
    01-09-09 07:22 AM
    My God What Do U Want To Do?
    01-09-09 07:22 AM
    Woo hoo! 87 is two higher than 85! :P

At least I know what I'll be doing all day at work this glorious friday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 07:24 AM
    We sit and wait for the OP of the original one to post a link or post the file name
    Didn't have to be a smart-
    But anyway, this will work.

I hope you understand that we need the "Official" threads to be of substance. Cause when new people get online, they complain and should have to sift thru pages and pages of off-topic non-informational posts. Thanks.

Thanks, CX. I like official and unofficial threads, but nothing is more of a PIA than sifting through an official thread and seeing pages of one line posts from people who haven't even seen the update.

Now I have two threads to kill my productivity.
    Didn't have to be a smart-
    But anyway, this will work.

I hope you understand that we need the "Official" threads to be of substance. Cause when new people get online, they complain and should have to sift thru pages and pages of off-topic non-informational posts. Thanks.

CX... it wasn't to be a smart a$$. I thought that this is what i was supposed to do...

I want to discuss the changes.. i mean how many could there really be in a jump from .85 to .87?!!!

Sorry if it came off that way. Besides, the OP over there hasn't posted the filename yet and i have google just about everything i can think of.
    01-09-09 07:26 AM
    First post... long time reader...

I found it.... just remember Google can be your friend as long as you use the right keywords
    01-09-09 07:27 AM
    We all know that CX prob knows the file name or has prob already used .87 and is past that, So CX where is the crackberry love?
    01-09-09 07:27 AM
    Has anyone done a torrent search?

Scott
    01-09-09 07:30 AM
    Well I hope the video and A2DP bluetooth is fixed.
    01-09-09 07:30 AM
    Yeah, the "Skyfire Working On Storm!!!!!!!!!!" thread is a perfect example of this. The person who started the thread had no information and Skyfire is not working on the Storm.

Actually, I wouldn't mind the rule that only mods can use "Official" in the thread title.
    01-09-09 07:31 AM
    First post... long time reader...

I found it.... just remember Google can be your friend as long as you use the right keywords
    Then post the link. You're not under an NDA.
    01-09-09 07:33 AM
    Yeah, the "Skyfire Working On Storm!!!!!!!!!!" thread is a perfect example of this. The person who started the thread had no information and Skyfire is not working on the Storm.

Actually, I wouldn't mind the rule that only mods can use "Official" in the thread title.
    Thats the problem with the other thread. It should not be called official, if it were the official thread, it should contain a link. The natural reaction to the post over there is to degrade into a BS about 87 thread.
    01-09-09 07:33 AM
    Has anyone done a torrent search?

Scott
    Yeah I did a few for 4.7.0.87, But it will prob help to just have the file name
    01-09-09 07:34 AM
    FYI - I was just at my local Verizon corprate store and asked what update would be next an I was told that it would be .86 and it probably wont be available till the end of this month, beginning of next month.
    01-09-09 07:35 AM
    well its not on piratebay......
    and have not found on google yet....link someone or keyword
    01-09-09 07:36 AM
    Then post the link. You're not under an NDA.
    I would prefer not to anger some on here on my first day.

01-09-09 07:37 AM

You won't be angering anyone if you post the filename... at least not that i know of.
    01-09-09 07:39 AM

Make people happy on your first day
    01-09-09 07:40 AM
    9530AllLang_PBr4.7.0_rel122_PL4.0.0.111_A4.7.0.87. exe is prob the file name
    01-09-09 07:40 AM

Not posting it will anger people.
    01-09-09 07:42 AM

Well not that you have 2 post under your belt post it with some spaces so it will let you. Or at least post what you googled
    01-09-09 07:45 AM
222 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD