Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but I am always on here reading every ones posts.

Ok well I am not sure if this has yet to be address but I was wondering if I purchased my Blackberry Storm from somewhere other than the Verizon store, would I be able to insure it on my plan and how would I go about doing this if it is possible.

Thank You
    Jason
    01-28-09 07:25 AM
    it should as long as you are paying the 5.99 a month fee ... i know in sc you have to call assure to do a claim it has nothing to do with verizon they will not even call for you ..
    01-28-09 08:07 AM
    Verizon may try and give you a hard time about adding the insurance, since you didnt purchase the device through them, usually you can do it, just make sure its within 15 days of when you activate the device, or your out of luck...
    01-28-09 08:11 AM
    Thank you both for the reply. I am already paying the insurance currently for my phone and I am purchasing my Storm today no matter what. Thank you both for the information provided, I am sure ill be back on here for more info.
    01-28-09 08:18 AM
    if you have the ins already shouldnt be any problem ..i have bought and used lots of phones not from verizon without any problems even though you can only do two claims per year ....just activate them online with also saves the 20 fee they charge
    01-28-09 08:39 AM
    if the insurance is on the account there should be no problems,
    01-28-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD