...To get the Storm. I'm lucky enough to be only 15 minutes from THE only BB store in the world

I'm still not sure, though. I really want wifi. I played with my buddies storm and I like it, but the Omnia is also calling my name. I can't find that in stock anywhere around here, though. And the BB store is the only one that has a Storm.

Decisions, decisions.
    12-06-08 09:23 AM
    i'm on the edge of my seat... i cant wait to hear what you decided... oh please please let us know. The entire board is dying to find out what decision you made. hurry!
    12-06-08 09:57 AM
    i'm on the edge of my seat... i cant wait to hear what you decided... oh please please let us know. The entire board is dying to find out what decision you made. hurry!
    That is sarcasm. I do recognize it.
    12-06-08 10:00 AM
    This made me laugh.
    12-06-08 10:43 AM
    Hey what roads is the BB store on? I'm in the detroit area too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 10:45 AM
    "My sarcasm detector is off the charts"

12-06-08 10:46 AM
    It is on the corner of Orchard Lake Road and 14 Mile...It has a BB banner and it does focus on BB's but make no mistake...This is a Wireless Giant store that focuses on BB's and so calls itself The Blackberry Store by Wireless Giant. I love marketing!
    12-06-08 11:07 AM
    It is on the corner of Orchard Lake Road and 14 Mile...It has a BB banner and it does focus on BB's but make no mistake...This is a Wireless Giant store that focuses on BB's and so calls itself The Blackberry Store by Wireless Giant. I love marketing!
    Thanks for the tip.. I'm on the eastside so I guess I will not waste my time!

12-06-08 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD