Four Storms and seven operating leaks ago our RIM brothers brought forth, upon this world, a new phone, conceived in Waterloo, and dedicated to the proposition that not all cell phones are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great phone war, testing whether the BlackBerry Storm, and its touch screen so conceived, and so beautiful, can long endure the iPhone. We have met here on a great battlefield of that cell phone war. We have come to dedicate a portion of our lives to those who gave a portion of their lives so that the Blackberry Storm might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we push forward to make the Storm better.

But in a larger sense we can not slow down - we can not stop searching for the answer - we can not crumble under the Storm's operating system faults. The brave Crackberry's, living and possibly dead, who struggled, here, have struggled with the Storm far above the simple solution to reboot and do a battery pull. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but can never forget what we do here.

It is for us, the CrackBerry's, rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which RIM has, thus far, so nobly attempted to carry on. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us - that from these honored RIMites who gave us the Storm we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these Storms shall not have had it's launch smeared in vain when compared to the iPhone; that this CrackBerry nation shall have a continued birth of tweakdom to update with leaked operating systems; and that this nation of the CrackBerry's, by the CrackBerry's, for the CrackBerry's, shall not perish from the fighting with the Storm.
    03-05-09 11:03 PM
    Corny, but I enjoyed it (=

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 11:13 PM
    Reminds me of an old Styx song: "too much time on my hands ticking away with my sanity, too much time on my hands�"

03-05-09 11:16 PM
    To much time on your hands but it was still cool
    03-05-09 11:32 PM
    I like it!

03-06-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD