So i get on the train and sit next to this skiny dude on the subway, we both usually get on at Wall St and i notice he is in the car for like an hour like me usually! So he is a familiar face ....

so tonight i sit next to him and he whips out his iPhone as if to show off lol. He polishes his screen a bit, flips through a few apps, etc.

So i whip my iphone out and quickly rip throgh a few emails, turn on ipod, play a round of bejewled ...

so he fires up this bike racing game, i guess to try and 1up me lol ...

So out comes the Storm, in all its glory!

MAN it was shiny as ****, i felt his eyes immidiately shift over to mine and saw he lost interest in his game

i replied to an email, moved around some icons, viewed a few pics ... and then i fired up Speed Racer video and held it at a casual angle so he can have a better view ... the video is A M A Z I N G!!! crisp, sharp, vivid colors ... it is the best video to show off your screen so i recomend grabbing it ....

Anyhow, he soon put his iphone away and within a few minutes i got a few questions hehe

"hey man is that the new BB?"

"so it has some screen huh? looks like hi def!"

etc etc, about 3 other questions he mixed into some small talk lol

Anyhow, that right there made it all worthwhile hehe ...

thought id share
    12-18-08 09:59 PM
    I definitely agree the Speed Racer clip is by far the best at demonstrating the screen. No idea why the Storm didn't come with it. I had to have a buddy with a Bold bluetooth it over to my phone!

Great story.
    12-18-08 10:02 PM
    should ask a screenwriter to turn that into a movie :-) lol kiddin but that is so gratifying i bet.
    12-18-08 10:03 PM
    anyone wanna share the link or where I could get my hands on that Speed Racer vid
    thanks
    12-18-08 10:04 PM
    lol.... good story thanks !
    12-18-08 10:05 PM
    anyone wanna share the link or where I could get my hands on that Speed Racer vid
    thanks
    it was posted on here, check in threads i posted in lol

he posted a bunch of different ones, i was just in love with this one
    12-18-08 10:09 PM
    forums.crackberry.com/f86/free-hi-def-media-showing-off-115277
    12-18-08 10:21 PM
    forums.crackberry.com/f86/free-hi-def-media-showing-off-115277
    thank you very much
    12-19-08 12:40 AM
    Wow........
    12-19-08 12:54 AM
    lol....

Well.. I wouldn't have attempted to do this because if I pulled it out the Guy would have seen my flower case ;(
    12-19-08 01:35 AM
    lol....

Well.. I wouldn't have attempted to do this because if I pulled it out the Guy would have seen my flower case ;(
    lol!
    12-19-08 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD