I started the .99 email thread and received some feedback. The solution temporarily solved my problem but now i cannot even connect to the blackberry server when i try to get into my email settings. Before I was only having a problem with my email and now I cannot use the internet or receive text message. Also I cannot find how to send for my service books. Is there any way to do it without going into my email settings? Please help.
    02-10-09 11:05 PM
    I have gmail, and until I updated to 4.7.0.99, it was working flawlessly. Does anyone know what's going on. I may have to go back to .90 until .106 comes out.
    02-10-09 11:31 PM
    Also I cannot find how to send for my service books. Is there any way to do it without going into my email settings? Please help.
    I would first try a battery pull. If that doesn't fix it, you can try Options> Advanced Options> Host Routing Tables> BB Key> Register.

I have gmail, and until I updated to 4.7.0.99, it was working flawlessly. Does anyone know what's going on. I may have to go back to .90 until .106 comes out.
    I, along with many others were having problems with having our gmail pushed to our devices earlier in the day. Mine was coming in spurts up to 3 hours ago and now it is working without a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD