1. elli0t's Avatar
    Good morning yall!
    I have a question. I had my brand new berry in my pocket with a nail file and unfortunately scratched up the top plate pretty good. I'd like to order a replacement piece but have no idea what its called. Its only the top ear plate part that says blackberry has the light.

    Could someone out here in crackberry land let me know what this part is called and where I might find it. Or should I just order a whole new housing.

    Thanks a lot!


    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 07:24 AM
  2. afropoika's Avatar
    OEM BLACKBERRY TOP+BOTTOM COVER FOR STORM2 9520 9550 - eBay (item 380226002120 end time May-19-10 07:32:44 PDT)

    Took 2 seconds to find. Good luck.
    edit: slight word of warning though, sometimes "OEM" from eBay (especially Hong Kong / Chinese sellers) equals 'cheap plastic'. Not sure how hard the disassembly of the Storm2 is, but I'm sure you can find a video easily. Just be sure not to break anything else so always be careful!!!
    05-13-10 07:59 AM