Hey so I just got this phone from a friend. He said it works and it does, only thing wrong with it was that the screen was cracked. So I bought a new screen and replaced it. (I'm very tech savvy with these kinds of things) I know I didn't do anything wrong.

It wasn't clicking before I replaced the new screen with the old one in it and now the I changed it, it still isn't clicking down. I can get it to click on some areas, but the thing is, is that the buttons wont highlight blue and I can't scroll.

Please help me. I really love this phone, I just want to get it to work. Maybe it's not sitting right or something. Thank you anyone who responds.
    04-13-12 01:32 AM
    Can I get some help please?
    04-13-12 03:39 PM
    I'm currently trying to fix the same problem with my Storm 2. The advice that I could offer you would be to try wiping and reloading OS. Also, when you replaced the LCD did you also replace the touch screen digitizer? The LCD really has nothing to do with the touch, its the digitizer which determines your touch commands.
    09-14-12 07:54 PM
    Could you talk more about this. I have a 9550 where, after 20 months of use, the screen won't respond.
    10-18-12 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD