I have a vzw 9530 that I would like to unlock. The phone itself is not active, but I do have an active account. Does anyone know if they will give me the unlock code?

Thanks.
    08-21-10 10:34 AM
    Probably not, but there is a site that will provide free unlock codes that work. berrymods.com You will have to register with the site and then send a "private" message to "-unlock-" with your phone model, IMIE number and the carrier who branded the phone. You should have your unlock code within 24 hours.
    08-21-10 05:36 PM
    I have a vzw 9530 that I would like to unlock. The phone itself is not active, but I do have an active account. Does anyone know if they will give me the unlock code?

Thanks.
    So long as you have an active account with VerizonWireless and they see that your 9530 was previously activated on your past account, they can switch your account to the 9530, make it active, unlock the phone, and then switch back to your current device.
    08-21-10 10:26 PM
    Probably not, but there is a site that will provide free unlock codes that work. berrymods.com You will have to register with the site and then send a "private" message to "-unlock-" with your phone model, IMIE number and the carrier who branded the phone. You should have your unlock code within 24 hours.
    Thanks for the link.
    08-22-10 01:57 AM
    You are welcome.
    08-23-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD