Got my 9530 unlocked. Voice, email, and SMS all work. EDGE is running. But no internet!! ATT says they don't have service books for the 9530, but I know you geniuses can solve this!!!

HELP!!
    12-05-08 08:52 AM
    Read the stickies.
    12-05-08 08:54 AM
    What's a sticky?
    12-05-08 08:56 AM
    Everyone is saying that they have these ulocked, "pop in the ATT sim card" and it works. Then they send pictures of their phone with EDGE and ATT in the display. I have all that too, but I have yet to see anyone confirm that they have internet!! If you do, please tell me how you did it.
    12-05-08 08:59 AM
    Wisdom0 ... a sticky is a thread that stays at the top of the page of threads open... Here is the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...m-95xx-107154/

This thread is stuck on the page and won't move down... well until a moderator un-stickies it...

Un-stickies... is that a word???
    12-05-08 09:00 AM
    Everyone is saying that they have these ulocked, "pop in the ATT sim card" and it works. Then they send pictures of their phone with EDGE and ATT in the display. I have all that too, but I have yet to see anyone confirm that they have internet!! If you do, please tell me how you did it.
    Look around some before you post. Theres a few different topics on this subject already.
    12-05-08 09:03 AM
    Thanks to all responses. Crucial as an FYI, I've been looking at this site for 3 days trying to find this. Guess I'm not savvy enough yet...
    12-05-08 09:06 AM
    Whoa... i beat CX to the post...

Haven't gotten my phone to test out the service book thing ... I see you got rid of Verizon...

Guess that testing is over??? ...
    12-05-08 09:07 AM
    Not exactly sure what you mean. I bought mine ulocked, I've never had Verizon. Popped in my ATT sim and got voice. Went to the ATT BIS site and sent service books for email. Good. But no internet. Called ATT and they got me with RIM. RIM said ATT has no service books and the internet will not work through ATT.

But as stated at the top of this thread, I knew you geniuses could do it.

Link looks complicated...I hope it works!
    12-05-08 09:10 AM
    Done. Full Function!

You Guys Rock.
    12-05-08 10:50 AM
    Thanks for the link lilman. Not only did you beat CX but you provided something useful.
    12-05-08 10:51 AM
    Yes, because it would be too hard to just read the posts stickied to the top of the forum. They are important for a reason, but you probably bypassed them and headed streight for the New Post button.
    12-05-08 10:55 AM
    This site is extremely helpful, but is sure is passively aggressive...
    12-05-08 12:00 PM
    Wisdom... there is kind of a reason they are aggrassive. Not saying it is right, but Civic and CX are kind of veterans here, and this same post... along with wifi... screen gap... and some other highly repetitive ones have been posted a few hundred times by now.

Great to hear everything works.. I want to get it working with T-Mobile... when i get it that is...

Welcome to CB!!!

... and just realize, that with the storm came alot of people who wanna post and talk but don't want to listen. So there has been a little hostility on the forums for a while.

It should all calm down when everyone gets their storms...
    12-05-08 01:03 PM
    Thanks to all responses. Crucial as an FYI, I've been looking at this site for 3 days trying to find this. Guess I'm not savvy enough yet...
    I guess you weren't savvy enough to type "Unlock Storm " or "Att storm) In the search field. Funny stuff.
    12-05-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD