does anyone have an clue i keep getting 2 messages on my screen but i have erased them all even my sms did batt pull reset and all any ideas???
    02-02-09 12:21 PM
    check missed calls. On my phone missed calls show up as a message until I open the call log and click on the missed call.
    02-02-09 12:22 PM
    i tried still nothing eraseing my call log
    02-02-09 12:37 PM
    While looking at your messages, click the blackberry key and select Search. Then scroll down and for the Show: option, select Unopened Only. Then click the blackberry key again and select search.

You should find your unopened messages.
    02-02-09 12:43 PM
    Try this: go to your main messages folder (the one where all emails, texts, bbm, etc show up), click the BB menu button and click search. From the search screen, select "Unopened Only" from the "Show" option and then click search (magnifying glass icon at the bottom). I guarantee you there is something in that list that you missed.
    02-02-09 12:43 PM
    Great minds think alike I guess!
    02-02-09 12:44 PM
    Can always try opening each of your messaging folders, highlight the date at the very top > Menu key > mark prior opened. No guarantees but worth a shot.
    02-02-09 12:45 PM
    i have eraseed all of them tried search and nothing came up. went into the sms and did the same evertthing is erased checked call log and its all erased i went into bbmessages and nothing in there either. could it be a bug from the update of .99
    02-02-09 12:56 PM
    Happened to me too. I was reading a message when another message came in. Reading that message, doing searches etc., would not get rid of the new message icon.

Battery pull solved it. I am using .90
    02-02-09 01:02 PM
    This happened to me too. erased everything, search didnt show anything, and even a battery pull didnt help
    Try what I did
    While on the home screen, hit the bb key so all the applications take up the whole screen, then hit the bb key again, select show all, and there might be an extra "messages" folder that pops up for you. that might contain the unread message.
    For some reason thats what happened to me, Idk how the message got to that folder instead of my email folder but oh well.
    02-02-09 01:21 PM
    i am installing .90 again maybe thta will help
    02-02-09 01:28 PM
    then am going to upgrade back up to .99
    02-02-09 01:29 PM
    have you tried checking your saved messages? I had a very similar problem to this.. .I saved messages and a couple were e-mails. did a full delete and it like resent them and made them look new and they only showed up in my saved folder...drove me crazy until i finally figured it out!! hope this helps!
    02-02-09 02:53 PM
    i have eraseed all of them tried search and nothing came up. went into the sms and did the same evertthing is erased checked call log and its all erased i went into bbmessages and nothing in there either. could it be a bug from the update of .99
    I'm rocking .99; don't believe it is related to that.
    02-02-09 03:35 PM
    i got it i redid one of the first helps went to applictions then show all and it was an old message thank everybody
    02-03-09 02:04 AM
    if you downloaded facebook and logged in you get two registration messages that wont go away unless you delete them in the facebook app. thats my only thought if you havent figured it out yet.
    02-03-09 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD