Well my 9530 was nuked up until this morning when i followed the link on here.(THANKS!!!) So it starts up regularly and seemed to work fine. Until I went to send an SMS and as soon as I open it, it closes itself and goes back to the home screen. I figured it was only messaging but it happens when I try to open anything... If someone could help me out with this or let me know if I'm up sh**'s creek that would be great. Thanks
    07-27-10 08:00 PM
    Have you done a fresh reboot by taking the battery out? If not, do that. If that doesn't fix it, it's possible that the ESC/Back or End buttons are starting to act up on you.
    07-27-10 11:29 PM
    I just mentioned this on another, similar thread, but VZW (please input your carrier/other information in the User CP so we can more easily help you) offers a ~$50 out-of-warranty replacement. According to the service people at my local VZW store it appears to be at their discretion as to whether or not to to do this, so establishing a rapport is a good idea. I have also heard of some people getting a S2 as a replacement for their S1, though there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason behind why some get this and others don't. Though a large number of returns appears to be a commonality.

Scott
    07-28-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD