I have a 9530 and its not responding at all, the phone starts like normal once it gets to the home screen it locks up I hit the unlock button and nothing I hit any other button and nothing now if I connect it to my pc and the clock comes up im able to highlight the set time button but just that it wont click. Before this happen my phone was acting funny I hit the the enter button and the cam would come up random things like that so I did a batt pull and after that this been happening.

This is the second time this has happen last time was the same problem but it fixed all by itself and its been like a month since then. I have upgraded os downgraded full wipe and nothing still the same anyone had this issue before ??
    or knows whats wrong?

Thanks in advance
    08-16-10 03:52 PM
    I got it working again ...took it apart and pressed on everything I dont know it that is what fixed it or what but it started working after a min or 2 cant wait to get rid of this thing.
    08-16-10 04:41 PM
    Well i got it working but not for long the problem came back....Is there a way to fully wipe the storm because even if i do a wipe and start the phone it still starts till it loads and then the 507 message shows up.
    08-17-10 02:53 AM
    Well i got it working but not for long the problem came back....Is there a way to fully wipe the storm because even if i do a wipe and start the phone it still starts till it loads and then the 507 message shows up.
    the 507 error means that the phone is wiped and now you need to re-load an OS.
    08-17-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD