Hello,

Forgive me if this was already covered in another post, but I was reading through some of the posts on os .109 and haven't noticed anyone having this problem yet...

So I followed all of the instructions (removed the Vendors.xml file before install) and everything has installed fine, however everything was reset to Telus default, so I restored from backups which processed just fine. When I checked my Storm (after softboot and battery pull) my email accounts icons have disappeared, when I go to setup the accounts again, my only option is to setup an enterprise server account (which when I try to do it anyway, hangs). The bizarre thing is that I'm still getting emails from both accounts in my general "messages" folder, but I'm unable to reply because they "aren't set up" I can only write drafts.

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, does anyone have a fix?

Thanks

-Zan
    02-27-09 04:32 PM
    No? Wait for the next Beta release...? Ok.
    02-28-09 04:21 PM
    Try going into Email Setup and re-setting your email
    02-28-09 05:09 PM
    The only option I have is to set up a Blackberry Enterprise Server account (which I don't have). It doesn't give me the option to create or add any other type of email.
    02-28-09 06:53 PM
    Try log onto the BIS site (Search google for the web address) and make sure the PIN is correct for your BB, then you should be able to resend the service books from there. Log into the BIS then go to Service Books on the Left hand menu then click the send Service books.
    02-28-09 07:08 PM
    Just go to options adv options host routing table. Bb menu key register know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 08:50 PM
    Awesome, thanks spaciorek. That did the trick!

Thanks for your help too chmaro, I tried doing the BIS site thing, but it didn't work out, I'm guessing it has something to do with my carrier (Telus). I never initially setup a username/password with the BIS site when setting up my emails, so I didn't have and account (even though it kept telling me that I did, and when I tried to retrieve my login info, I would get an "account not found" message).

Just wanted to follow up with this to say my thanks!
    03-02-09 09:20 AM
    No problem. Glad you got it all resolved.
    03-02-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD