I was attempting a backup & restore, but something when wrong. It error-ed out in the middle of it and now continually reboots while USB connected. If I disconnect the Storm from the data cable, it reboots to a screen that says:" Reload Software: 507".

I've tried connecting to the pc with a data cable, then try to install system software through Desktop manager, but since it keeps rebooting, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do.

Any suggestions/
    06-15-10 02:03 PM
    You low level wiped your phone.

So now you need to install the device software for your phone to your PC first. Either the official OS from your carrier, or a leak, or a leak and a hybrid. lyric's and ooak's hybrids are easy to install. All the instructions and procedures are in the OS Discussion Stickies.

I prefer this procedure: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/he...t-time-342461/

Then you can restore the data backup you hopefully made before the wipe.

good luck
    Last edited by trpldady; 06-15-10 at 03:45 PM.
    06-15-10 03:39 PM
    Wipe your BB with jl_commander (hopefully you have another somewhat recent backup) and install lyricidals hybrid I have in my sig. Run shrink a Os and launch app loader. I did the saaaaaaame thing except my brand new replacement would reboot as soon as I plugged it in. Just follow the steps I gave and you should be gold. Good luck and keep us posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 10:56 PM
    I had to surrender. Just couldn't get anything to work.

Ended up bringing it to the Verizon Store and had them fix it.
    06-16-10 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD