Up dated my phone or at least I almost did 7 of 11 finished then it lost connection with the computer or more likely fail to initialize. At this point when I do a batt pull and restart it does the clock for a breif moment then moves on to the blackberry with the status bar below. About 3/4 of the way across the bar the white screen comes up and it shows reload software 507.

I have tried to get it to reconnect to the computer but it will not recognise the pin and as a result it seems I cant start the install over.

P L E A S E H E L P
    I now have a $600 hockey puck
    12-23-09 04:23 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.cam

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com. It happened to me earlier today do a search for 507 error it is an easy fix
    12-23-09 04:38 PM
    go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\apploader

then run the loader and click through the stuff and it will reload your phone.
    12-23-09 04:39 PM
    If you don't already have it search for and download a program called BBSAK to your computer. Then take a look at this thread and related links within it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/in...source-213706/

If you don't already have BBSAK then you probably don't have backups of your third party apps. That sucks, but hopefully you know where you got all of them so you can re-download them from their vendor. I say this because at this point your apps are gone...

Hopefully you had a recent backup of your other data...contacts, emails, etc that was done through DM...

Anyway, the link I gave and BBSAK should get you up and running again.

Also make sure your power settings allow your USB ports on the computer to always be on (never turn off) or that could cause a disconnect.
    12-23-09 04:45 PM
    Here is a link that will show specifics for the USB power issue Chuck was referencing.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/wind...dinian-195757/
    12-23-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD