How do I go about getting the Cincinnati Bell books I believe there in partnership with AT&T but im not sure if those books would apply.
    do they have BB's? Have you called them yet?
    10-17-09 01:46 PM
    Does os 5.0 work with att any recommendation?

Thank you
    10-18-09 07:47 PM
    My first question is, what does COD stand for when using the BBSAK? My daughter HAD to have her Storm unlocked. Now several things are not working or are no longer there. Her "friend" at school unlocked it. Now I am stuck with a crying 14 year old and limited knowledge as to how to fix this mess. HELP! Please. You can PM at 306CFCB8.
    10-20-09 09:38 PM
    So, I'm a new owner of a BB 9530 Verizon. It's unlocked i have full network but cant seem to get data working. I'll be using in on the Grameen Network. They do have BIS here. Do i have to take it? or can i just use regular data plan?

If i have to get the service books for my network, how do i get them??

thanks for any help in this matter
    10-21-09 09:44 PM
    My first question is, what does COD stand for when using the BBSAK? My daughter HAD to have her Storm unlocked. Now several things are not working or are no longer there. Her "friend" at school unlocked it. Now I am stuck with a crying 14 year old and limited knowledge as to how to fix this mess. HELP! Please. You can PM at 306CFCB8.
    if some of the COD's got deleted you will have to reload the OS. I dont know what COD stands for but they are needed in order to make the phone function properly.
    10-21-09 10:19 PM
    Does os 5.0 work with att any recommendation?

Thank you
    Yes it does work. There was a new OS leak today, you might give it a try and see the radio plays nice.
    10-21-09 10:20 PM
    So, I'm a new owner of a BB 9530 Verizon. It's unlocked i have full network but cant seem to get data working. I'll be using in on the Grameen Network. They do have BIS here. Do i have to take it? or can i just use regular data plan?

If i have to get the service books for my network, how do i get them??

thanks for any help in this matter
    have you tried calling your carrier yet?
    10-21-09 10:21 PM
    Okay so I got a 9530 storm had it unlocked and that went okay...it is running on 5.0.0.323 and i'm getting emails and everything...i added the tmo service books and I have EDGE on what seems like a pretty consistant basis but when I go to the tmo browser it drops to edge and i usually have to refresh but the browser does load the tzones website but I still have edge and once I close it the EDGE comes back shortly there after....wondering if there is anyway to resolve that?
    10-23-09 01:10 PM
    Okay so I got a 9530 storm had it unlocked and that went okay...it is running on 5.0.0.323 and i'm getting emails and everything...i added the tmo service books and I have EDGE on what seems like a pretty consistant basis but when I go to the tmo browser it drops to edge and i usually have to refresh but the browser does load the tzones website but I still have edge and once I close it the EDGE comes back shortly there after....wondering if there is anyway to resolve that?
    do you have your network settings on 2G?
    10-23-09 02:00 PM
    Mine will drop to edge is I run slacker, browser....bolt. But it just doesn't go as fast, but data will go through. I have it set 2g 3g ....... Don't use tzones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 02:16 PM
    I have it on 2g and i also have the apn settings blank
    10-23-09 02:42 PM
    My storm 9530 t-mobile data plan. After hours and hours trying everything, this is my ending:
    4.7.0.75......wap......voice.....internet
    4.7.0.148................voice.....internet
    5.0.0.140................voice.....internet
    5.0.0.191............................internet..... no circuit channel
    5.0.0.230............................internet..... ......."...............
    5.0.0.323............................internet..... ......."...............

I am sure now is the software problem, i think Verizon and RIM are trying cut GSM users.
    10-23-09 06:12 PM
    so nerume, so I need wap.voicestream.com In my apn settings? I get the no circuit on .191 and on.....I wish .140 had threaded and flick....is there a way to put the radio from 140 to 323?

10-23-09 06:30 PM
    im guessing .90 is 4.7 os and so is .167, .167 i guess did not like me...slacker didnt work and when i click Manage Email it goes straight to edge. actually on and OS besides 4.7.0.75 the manage email icon does that. does anybody have the .75 OS link?

So many tmobile storms have had issues with radios. Ice had all of them you can think of with the 5.0. I Cal is right .167 works great, I also loved lyricidal's .140 hybrid. .191 & .230 all had basically same radio so no help there. Now enter .323! And we have an os. It has all the 5.0 functions and looks and a great radio. Threaded, flick, vib & ring. You should get .323.
    PS. Pandora works on it.

10-24-09 11:31 AM
    Okay so I got a 9530 storm had it unlocked and that went okay...it is running on 5.0.0.323 and i'm getting emails and everything...i added the tmo service books and I have EDGE on what seems like a pretty consistant basis but when I go to the tmo browser it drops to edge and i usually have to refresh but the browser does load the tzones website but I still have edge and once I close it the EDGE comes back shortly there

after....wondering if there is anyway to resolve that?
    Yes. Don't use tzones. Its not needed with the BB browser. Also you can set your default browser to IE in the browser config.

10-24-09 11:37 AM
    just dial ##000000 and highlight the number change it to you current number the hit the blackberry button and save. voala!!!!
    10-24-09 03:43 PM
    So many tmobile storms have had issues with radios. Ice had all of them you can think of with the 5.0. I Cal is right .167 works great, I also loved lyricidal's .140 hybrid. .191 & .230 all had basically same radio so no help there. Now enter .323! And we have an os. It has all the 5.0 functions and looks and a great radio. Threaded, flick, vib & ring. You should get .323.
    PS. Pandora works on it.

i have .323, still have no circuit error. but everything else is super duper. im just goin wait and see if .328 will be a radio fix.
    10-25-09 01:29 PM
    5.0.0.328 works great constant EDGE for AT&T but still can't use media net takes long to load but who cares this OS is Great.
    10-25-09 11:14 PM
    how come after the upgrade to OS .328 my browser is gone and when i found it to use it i get the message

"Your device does not cureently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."

when i could use it right before i updated? and also my email setup is gone to i have re registered my Host Routing Table and i get the confirmation message and everything and then i did a battery pull too any ideas on what to do? also in media i no longer have songs as a option either any idea's on that either?

i just got an in coming email too so so why cant i use the browser or even have a browser icon for that matter? i can send and receive MMS too and i can also send a recive emails also any ideas?
    Last edited by craigk_c19; 10-26-09 at 09:29 AM.
    10-26-09 09:23 AM
    Downgrading from .328 until the no circuit channel issue is addressed. I have tried switching the radio but still not working.
    10-26-09 10:15 AM
    so .328 still has the no circuit issue? ill find out when i get to work. i know 5.0.0.140 didnt have the no circuit issue.....does RIM know about the problem? or do they even care cuz it works just fine on verizon.
    10-26-09 01:38 PM
    are any other ATT users having trouble getting their email setup on the 9530 running .328? i've tried just about everything and it keep saying that i have no email services setup. any suggestions?
    10-26-09 03:31 PM
    so .328 still has the no circuit issue? ill find out when i get to work. i know 5.0.0.140 didnt have the no circuit issue.....does RIM know about the problem? or do they even care cuz it works just fine on verizon.
    does someone have the link to .140
    10-26-09 06:39 PM
    5.0.0.328 works great constant EDGE for AT&T but still can't use media net takes long to load but who cares this OS is Great.
    Hmmmm!

What are your settings?

I am not having constant EDGE? it on and off EDGE & edge
    10-27-09 12:22 AM
    does someone have the link to .140
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

try and set ur apn settings to wap.voicestream.com. i have EDGE but when i start pandora or slacker it drops down to edge but still works. but .328 still have no circuit error so i dropped down to 5.0.0.140
    10-27-09 01:44 PM
154 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD