It's probably been posted in the last 10 hours by someone else, so I don't take credit for being the first to find out how to do it, but this thread is just to make it easier for everyone to find.

1) Go to "Messages"
    2) BB Menu -> Options
    3) Go to "Main Message List Settings" (new option with .323)
    4) Check off all the things in the list you want to see in the Messages icon.
    5) Save your settings.
    6) Go back to the Homescreen and BB Menu -> Hide the messaging icons you checked in step 4.
    Last edited by Mapex; 10-21-09 at 11:35 AM.
    10-21-09 11:33 AM
    Yep i saw this....i kinda like the way they have it setup now.
    10-21-09 11:44 AM
    Yep i saw this....i kinda like the way they have it setup now.
    It makes more sense to have it in the Messages options than having it theme related.
    10-21-09 11:50 AM
    why would you even want to have them all together? i like my sms/mms separated from my emails and stuff
    10-21-09 08:33 PM
    why would you even want to have them all together? i like my sms/mms separated from my emails and stuff
    That's a good question. For some reason my BerryBuzz doesn't stop flashing until I answer both messages and email. I just set it up to work with just email. Hopefully that solves this issue.
    10-23-09 11:29 AM
    It's a matter of preference. Personally, I like a cleaner home screen with all similar functioning functionality grouped together. If I could, I would combine Facebook and Twitter into one app, and Google Maps and Poynt into one app, music/pictures/video back into one app along with Slacker and YouTube and song ID, Calendar and Tasks into one app, BerryUnitConverter and Calculator into one app, etc.

For now, I just put them all into the same folders.
    10-23-09 11:53 AM
    It's a matter of preference. Personally, I like a cleaner home screen with all similar functioning functionality grouped together. If I could, I would combine Facebook and Twitter into one app, and Google Maps and Poynt into one app, music/pictures/video back into one app along with Slacker and YouTube and song ID, Calendar and Tasks into one app, BerryUnitConverter and Calculator into one app, etc.

For now, I just put them all into the same folders.
    i'm with you, the less icons the better!
    10-28-09 10:52 PM
    Thank you for helping me find this. I was looking all over for that.
    07-28-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD