02-19-09 07:08 PM
200 ... 34567 ...
tools
    You guys need to hop off of Sith's mandingleberries
    since he made it I want to know which one he likes better so.....GFY
    02-15-09 07:59 PM
    I don't know about anyone else, I was taught that 'teasing' isn't nice. But I'm finding that this SITE isn't very "nice" in many ways. From people not staying on topic, to the use of slams, and the meanness I see here.

If it wasn't for the fact that there's also a lot of good information here (that the manufacturer and Verizon haven't seen fit to share) I wouldn't participate at all.

I like to help people and have been trying to do so in here (and on other BB forums), but this kind of 'teasing' and hateful behavior is just not right.
    02-15-09 08:00 PM
    isnt there 3 hybrids?
    i was just wondering which one he likes/uses the best?
    please keep hybrid discussions in the hybrid thread.
    since he made it I want to know which one he likes better so.....GFY
    Was not talking to and/or about you, but ok
    Ya know what I find funny, you ...? The OS you are running was built by the guy you are cursing out.
    Last edited by JeffH; 02-15-09 at 10:09 PM. Reason: language
    This has nothing to do with Sith! It is a courtesy to all people here on the forums. Its a little thing called respect! And from the looks of it you may be lacking in that quality. But be patient, it is possible to regain some morality if you so choose. If you want respect you have to give it.....
    02-15-09 08:01 PM
    please keep hybrid discussions in the hybrid thread.
    a simple answer to my question would have sufficed but ok...
    especially on a thread of an update that doesn't exist.
    Last edited by blackman1963; 02-15-09 at 08:08 PM.
    02-15-09 08:02 PM
    Ya know what I find funny, ...? The OS you are running was built by the guy you are cursing out.
    Not since last week
    Last edited by JeffH; 02-15-09 at 10:11 PM. Reason: language in quote
    02-15-09 08:02 PM
    GOT IT FROM BLACKBERRYFORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! NJ VALID, JUST DOWNLOAD AND DON'T MIND THESE GUY'S! LINK BELOW.......!!!

http://www.retrorush.nl/shop/images/...hirt_small.jpg

JUST INSTALLING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JeffH; 02-15-09 at 10:12 PM. Reason: deleted quote of a deleted post
    02-15-09 08:05 PM
    What are you twelve years old? It says in you profile you are running a hybrid OS, so you are enjoying the fruits of Sith's labor and then you disrespect him? You are a first class tool. Does telling someone to f**k themselves over the internet make you feel like a big man little fella? I don't think any of us are "riding" Sith, I think we appreciate what he has done for this community unlike yourself. So for the record, the official OS version is .75, your are entitled to no more or no less at this time regardless of how much you cry about it.
    02-15-09 08:06 PM
    LOL @ Your Daddy
    02-15-09 08:07 PM

WWWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! NJ VALID, JUST DOWNLOAD AND DON'T MIND THESE GUY'S! LINK BELOW.......!!!

You should of at least hidden the actual link. Good job!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That is toooooo funny!
    Hilarious, I just read my post and clicked the link and laughed yet again...
    02-15-09 08:09 PM
    hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    02-15-09 08:12 PM
    I'm amazed that you guys have created 8 pages worth of posts on an O.S.that no one has been able to find. Man I love this site
    02-15-09 08:28 PM
    I think this has officially become the FUNNIEST thread I've seen here since I joined.

Priceless.
    02-15-09 08:57 PM
    We have a difference of opinion.

It was mean-spirited and a tease which wasted a lot of time for several people who are genuinely interested in improving our systems and experimenting with new ones.
    02-15-09 09:25 PM
    Quit acting like kids and fools. honestly this thread lacks a reason to exist since the past 5 - 7 pages that I've read have said nothing about .106 but are all insults, pointless posts, and talk about the hybrid.

As for on topic: The typing lag is bugging the he|| outta me. Hoping .106 (if we get it) brings it back to .90 speed.
    02-15-09 09:36 PM
    I am still hoping for .111

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 09:48 PM
    What I find funny here is that you'alls childish verbage and actions is the number one reason why you don't get anything handed out easier. In a way, it's your own undoing. I find it interesting because you can actually see the kind of people the Storm has attracted.

Case in point... look at the Bold people. A little more professional sometimes (in my opinion) and they get leak after leak. You guys should really sit back and think about that for a while. There's no need to get upset over something like this thread. It's a repetative example of what seems to bring out the worse of "Storm owners".

Hey, while we're at it, how about we get upset at the government about not telling us what's at Area51. Why not moan about that... it's really the same principal. Just saying...
    02-15-09 09:52 PM
    the more you ask, the longer you wait. people need to have more patience
    02-15-09 09:53 PM
    Hey, while we're at it, how about we get upset at the government about not telling us what's at Area51. Why not moan about that...
    that's what i'm saying! let some folks around here tell it, it's going to take an extraterrestrial effort to fix the storm os. free E.T. now!!!

02-15-09 10:06 PM
    It's out... who's got it?
    Really? Linky CIVIC?? I know its out there, just not general public wise. Check MegaUpload nothing? Torrents as well, no sign of it.

You have? PM me let me know. Thanks.

What I find funny here is that you'alls childish verbage and actions is the number one reason why you don't get anything handed out easier. In a way, it's your own undoing. I find it interesting because you can actually see the kind of people the Storm has attracted.

Case in point... look at the Bold people. A little more professional sometimes (in my opinion) and they get leak after leak. You guys should really sit back and think about that for a while. There's no need to get upset over something like this thread. It's a repetative example of what seems to bring out the worse of "Storm owners".

Hey, while we're at it, how about we get upset at the government about not telling us what's at Area51. Why not moan about that... it's really the same principal. Just saying...
    LOL!!!QFT!!MASSIVE TRUTH!!!

The Bold forum seems like a more professional group sometimes (hence why they do get more leaks at a greater frequent pace). I troll that forum (9000) quite frequently. Don't own a Bold (really want one, but will not bow to AT&T...there just plain garbage).
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 02-15-09 at 10:11 PM.
    02-15-09 10:08 PM
    patience is a virtue!!!!!!
    02-15-09 10:27 PM
200 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD