That uses less fuel than normal cars......or a special brew from sith...
    LMFAO!!!!!!!
    02-15-09 09:33 PM
    What I find funny here is that you'alls childish verbage and actions is the number one reason why you don't get anything handed out easier. In a way, it's your own undoing. I find it interesting because you can actually see the kind of people the Storm has attracted.

Case in point... look at the Bold people. A little more professional sometimes (in my opinion) and they get leak after leak. You guys should really sit back and think about that for a while. There's no need to get upset over something like this thread. It's a repetative example of what seems to bring out the worse of "Storm owners".

Hey, while we're at it, how about we get upset at the government about not telling us what's at Area51. Why not moan about that... it's really the same principal. Just saying...

It's pretty ridiculous to equate the number of beta OS leaks to the perceived maturity level of the participants of an online discussion forum. It's equally ridiculous to rely on such a specious conclusion to attempt to scold the participants of said online discussion forum when you precipitated the behavior by creating a thread with an obviously misleading title.

Stated in more simple terms: pot, meet kettle.
    Last edited by mkleiman; 02-15-09 at 10:20 PM.
    02-15-09 10:02 PM
    It's pretty ridiculous to equate the number of beta OS leaks to the perceived maturity level of the participants of an online discussion forum. It's equally ridiculous to rely on such a specious conclusion to attempt to scold the participants of said online discussion forum when you precipitated the behavior by creating a thread with an obviously misleading title.

Stated in more simple terms: pot, meet kettle.
    Classic example of what I'm talking about.

BTW, the title is not misleaking. There's a 9530 and an OS for it 4.7.0.106. What transpired is you thought that the tread title alone indicated something that it wasn't intended to. You clicked, read posts, got mad, and posted....

But hey, it's cool because I've just realized something. The next time I'm in some kind of hostage situation and need a surefire way to get the hostages pissed off enough to overthrow the power of the hostage takers, I'll just simply mention there's a new Storm OS out but the normal public can't have it. (It wouldn't be too far fetched, while I was out to dinner tonight I singlehandedly counted 7 Storms in people's hands.) lol
    02-15-09 10:30 PM
    Who wants to bet all 7 people were looking for .106?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:35 PM
    What I find funny here is that you'alls childish verbage and actions is the number one reason why you don't get anything handed out easier. In a way, it's your own undoing. I find it interesting because you can actually see the kind of people the Storm has attracted.

Case in point... look at the Bold people. A little more professional sometimes (in my opinion) and they get leak after leak. You guys should really sit back and think about that for a while. There's no need to get upset over something like this thread. It's a repetative example of what seems to bring out the worse of "Storm owners".

Hey, while we're at it, how about we get upset at the government about not telling us what's at Area51. Why not moan about that... it's really the same principal. Just saying...

Wow, your combining my two loves. Storm and UFOs/Aliens...........................................A wesome.
    02-15-09 10:42 PM
    Classic example of what I'm talking about.

BTW, the title is not misleaking. There's a 9530 and an OS for it 4.7.0.106. What transpired is you thought that the tread title alone indicated something that it wasn't intended to. You clicked, read posts, got mad, and posted....
    Just because I pointed out your partial culpability in respect of the demeanor problem on this forum doesn't mean I "got mad." I don't really care when or if .106 or .906 comes out; my phone is working fine.

However, I will give you credit for sticking to your well-honed defense mechanism: whenever anyone has the temerity to point out your own lack of civility, you respond by mocking and belittling them.

I'll say it again for your benefit: Pot. Meet. Kettle.
    Last edited by mkleiman; 02-15-09 at 10:47 PM.
    02-15-09 10:44 PM
    Well, if the filenames are correct in the "noobs phail interweb class" links, does anyone else find it interesting that the platform versions are the same between the releases? If that's the case, it could be a good indication that they're just polishing up the app cods, but stability of the hardware's control software could have been met.

Maybe............
    02-15-09 10:54 PM

Why would you be suprised that the Bold attracts more professionals then the Storm does? They both target completely different consumer bases.

The Storm forums do possess a complete lack of maturity, and it can be extremely annoying at times. I think thats what pissed a bunch of people off about this thread(for the record I'm not stating that your part of the immaturity). It comes across as a post of a leaked OS. You spend a ton of time on here so i'm sure you've seen the threads that are aimed to look like leaks. Those threads really irritate people that are looking to make their storms run as smoothly as expected. So when we see a thread like this with a respected member like yourself attached we automatically think its legit. Then to open and be disappointed pisses people off. Was it your aim to do this? I don't think so, but can you not see why it would?
    02-15-09 10:55 PM
    As others have said Storm users are spoiled, immature, ignorant, small little people with no lives. We should be content to go back to .75 and just suck it up. Rims other devices all had similar problems, the Storm is not unique, we are not unique, and we just all need to get over it.

Their is no greater desire for our berries to work better, we just want what we can not have. We have been given leak after leak, and are not satisfied. We should all go back to .75 and get over it.

Storm users are also, insensitive, ill tempered, ungrateful little gits.

Is that what yer saying Civic?

(I don't believe any of that tripe, just believe thats what others think of us.)
    WTF???

I smell a lock coming real soon...
    02-15-09 11:08 PM
    So when we see a thread like this with a respected member like yourself attached we automatically think its legit. Then to open and be disappointed pisses people off.
    I have to ask.......

Why on earth would you ever think I'd post a link to anything related to an OS leak? I challange you to find even one post of mine with such an item. (Not trying to get at you.... just simply saying.) Everyone jumped to conclusions. I think this thread would have gone the same exact way if I had posted the link to the thread on BBF. Silly me for thinking people would come in here and be like... "Yeah, who's got it, because a couple of people on BBF have it." "How's it run, etc."
    02-15-09 11:10 PM
    I know you are but what am I? haha everybody needs a chill pill. too many people are resorting to name calling and insults and for no real reason. IT IS JUST A PHONE. i do LOVE my phone but if I don't get a leak today its okay. I'll just stick it to some hot beaver. PROUD MEMBER OF THE BEAVER FEVER CLUB SINCE 84
    02-15-09 11:11 PM
    Party's over... Valace fracked it up once again.

I'd like to quote a personal favorite character of other forums past (John Clark) by saying that Valace likes to "Thread Crap" a lot.
    02-15-09 11:16 PM
    not everyone knows you.
    And neither do you....
    02-15-09 11:17 PM
    I have to ask.......

Why on earth would you ever think I'd post a link to anything related to an OS leak? I challange you to find even one post of mine with such an item. (Not trying to get at you.... just simply saying.) Everyone jumped to conclusions. I think this thread would have gone the same exact way if I had posted the link to the thread on BBF. Silly me for thinking people would come in here and be like... "Yeah, who's got it, because a couple of people on BBF have it." "How's it run, etc."
    nah...i don't think i'm up for that challenge. Would be a bigger waste of time then posting in this thread... lol. I really don't know your history of posting(or apparent lack there of in forums with leaks), but when I saw the thread post I thought you must have seen the leak on another site and helped out by posting it here. You post a ton so would it be beyond comprehension that members(and myself) would think you would post a link to someone that had leaked a new os?
    02-15-09 11:20 PM
    And neither do you....
    I know where leaks come from, maybe that should be made clear to people. You don't go googling to find a leak, and you don't expect it from people you hear from everyday.

Ya know what I don't don't know you, but I do know enough to know that you wouldn't leak something even if you did have it. I also know that it was lousy for you to start a thread like that knowing the response it would attract.

I also don't appreciate being labled by a person like you.
    02-15-09 11:21 PM
    You were like a father to me.
    02-15-09 11:22 PM
    As long as there is no heaving arguing or excessive profanity, they will not lock any of the threads in this forum.

btw you have a problem with my post?
    Not really a problem, just find it to be a bit condescending, Doubt that is how Civic feels about 9530 users. But hey, maybe your right...doubt it though.
    02-15-09 11:23 PM
    its also hard to cr*p in a thread when the thread is cr*p.
    02-15-09 11:23 PM
    Not really a problem, just find it to be a bit condescending, Doubt that is how Civic feels about 9530 users. But hey, maybe your right...doubt it though.
    Was referring to what others have said in the past, but I didn't like the "kind of people the Storm attracts" bit I heard in that post.
    02-15-09 11:25 PM
    its also hard to cr*p in a thread when the thread is cr*p.
    sounds like a personal opinion right there. it was a solid thread until people starting making assumptions about what it was going to contain...
    02-15-09 11:25 PM
    9530 4.7.0.106

What part of this title says there is a leak?

That's funny as ****! Thanks, JRSCCivic98 for a great laugh!

James
    02-15-09 11:27 PM
    blah blah blah....

Back to the original topic...whos got it?
    02-15-09 11:29 PM
    9530 4.7.0.106

What part of this title says there is a leak?

That's funny as ****! Thanks, JRSCCivic98 for a great laugh!

James
    QFT!

He purely stated that there is a discussion about .106 being "wild/in public hands" over at BBF. Then simple asked if anyone has it? Then from there it went south...
    blah blah blah....

Back to the original topic...whos got it?
    Thank You.

I don't but im sure it will be let loose/wild to general public within the next 24 maybe 48 hours.
    /crosses fingers/
    02-15-09 11:29 PM
    Well thats brilliant. Yell fire in a movie theatre and see what happens.

I know that that is a stupid comparison because that would be criminal, but the response is still the same. After months of this its second nature. I knew from the poster and by looking at the timeframe that it was bogus.
    LOL!!!

Wow, just wow...
    02-15-09 11:33 PM
    QFT!

He purely stated that there is a discussion about .106 being "wild/in public hands" over at BBF. Then simple asked if anyone has it? Then from there it went south...

Thank You.

I don't but im sure it will be let loose/wild to general public within the next 24 maybe 48 hours.
    /crosses fingers/
    doubt it. Prolly next weekend at the earliest.
    02-15-09 11:33 PM
200 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD