Overall this is the fastest leak yet for me.
    Battery life = we'll see.
    Memory is much higher than it was on .99

Ok, received my first call on this one, hourglass started spinning for everything so i did a quickpull and it fixed that.
    Set the network options to 1XEV only and when i closed out of that I got a 503 error. Rebooting now.

Downloaded the Today theme and everything is running smooth so far, I'll edit this post if I run into any glitches and as I use more features to test this thing out.
    Last edited by BradIII; 02-11-09 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Stuff Happened.
    02-11-09 03:49 PM
    No green button in either position

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have the green go button. I'm pretty happy so far with this new OS. Only time will tell on the battery life but other then that the browser is faster it seems, the boot up is quicker then the last few builds, I don't take alot of pics but the camera seems fine to me.
    02-11-09 03:49 PM
    finnished dl booting up
    FINDINGS ONLY !!!
    02-11-09 03:50 PM
    Almost 2 hours and down to 46 MB. But received allot of emails and text since then.
    02-11-09 03:51 PM
    Overall this is the fastest leak yet for me.
    Battery life = we'll see.
    Memory is much higher than it was on .99

Downloaded the Today theme and everything is running smooth so far, I'll edit this post if I run into any glitches and as I use more features to test this thing out.
    Are you coming from .99? Or did you try Sith's hybrid releases? Wondering if it's any faster than the hybrids, or about the same.
    02-11-09 03:52 PM
    Does SureType work in Verizon navigator now or does it still use multitap on the SureType keyboard?

OK so we obviously have a platform change. I have not read of any prior changes for leaks, just in the OS version. Does any one have info as to what a platform change does?
    Almost 2 hours and down to 46 MB. But received allot of emails and text since then.
    what other 3rd party stuff do you have installed? I'm noticing that (at least with .99) my memory is generally in the low 20s
    02-11-09 03:53 PM
    where can I find all the links for the downloads??? it is really hard to find them even in this forum

02-11-09 03:56 PM
    Is it just me or your Storms too...everytime I pick up my Storm and unlock it from being locked, it has to take that good 2-3 seconds to switch from the horizontal lock screen back to the vertical menu...even if it wasn't sideways in my belt case. Like, everytime I pick it up and unlock it, it has to switch back...so annoying. (Every OS)
    02-11-09 03:59 PM
    downloading now while sitting in class. hope its as good as .99 was for me
    02-11-09 04:00 PM
    Before installing I did a hard reset now I have had it going for about 2 hours and I have 53 mb I did delete all of the backgrounds though.
    Accelerometer seems way faster I do have the green go button no problems playing music or taking pictures (maybe camera is a little faster not much) I can easily send pics as an mms
    I think I have to go back too. I upgraded to .103 and it dropping the edge connection constantly.
    You can go hybrid OS.103/with radio file .90...

Mine started on edge... now is on EDGE. Right now doing the Browser deamon deletion process. I will let you know (AT&T) users.

Edit: I performed a Host Routing Table registration and the connection is on full EDGE
    Last edited by xattica; 02-11-09 at 07:20 PM.
    Updated about 2+ hours ago. Did a battery pull for good measure.

.103 is faster than .99

Camera is faster
    Accelerometer is faster
    Browser is faster
    Typing is the same to me from .99

Since battery pull after upgrade I have done the following below
    Received 47 emails (BIS)
    Been yapping on BBM
    Listening to Slacker (Ver .23)
    Looked at some pics sent to me via email
    Also took 2 calls lasting approx 5 minutes each.

My memory has stayed between 42-45 megs, after closing Media it went back up to 45 megs.

Battery has gone down 10% it says. I have my brightness at 10%, GPS is on full blast since I use VZNav. Bluetooth is on also.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ainvar; 02-11-09 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Updated tasks done on this upgrade...
    where can I find all the links for the downloads??? it is really hard to find them even in this forum

Try looking through this thread. You will find multiple links to download from. If you are not able to then this upgrade is not for you.
    02-11-09 04:01 PM
    downloading takes so long!!! what we will do for our storms. if you were going to download anything else off the internet and it took this amount of time would you wait?
    02-11-09 04:01 PM
    downloading takes so long!!! what we will do for our storms. if you were going to download anything else off the internet and it took this amount of time would you wait?
    Took me 25 min to download from the first link on this thread and I was doing this through a USB VZW modem Rev A. going through my work's VPN
    02-11-09 04:02 PM
    I have .99 right now...hmm its hard to tell from this thread whether I should upgrade or just wait till the next leak.

I think I will wait...unless someone finds a major plus from .99 to this..
    02-11-09 04:04 PM
    If you back up your Storm before an install does it keep and replace all 3rd party apps..say like Quicklaunch which I have paid for....Slacker, Youtube, Poynt..ec,ec... Please help
    02-11-09 04:05 PM
    i like big balls

edit: srry one of my now ex friend posted these stupid comments
    Last edited by Jerzeykid; 02-11-09 at 04:11 PM.
    02-11-09 04:06 PM
    Hey Everyone,

Anyone know if this go round the stereo bluetooth works for video watching?

Thanks!

Jon
    02-11-09 04:07 PM
    i wish they had a big ball on my black berry so i could rub my finger on it

edit: srry one of my now ex friend posted these stupid comments
    Last edited by Jerzeykid; 02-11-09 at 04:11 PM.
    02-11-09 04:07 PM
    everything is pretty much the same for me as it was before except a few things in .99 that didn't work now do. Such as sending an MMS from the picture viewer would come up with a black square. I am now able to see the same images that would not attach doing it the same way. .103 FTW!

I have absolutely nothing wrong with this build. This is pretty much the perfect OS for me.
    02-11-09 04:09 PM
    i like big balls
    thank you for that.
    02-11-09 04:09 PM
    Im on .99 but this is the 1st patch that I will probably skip. From what Im reading there isnt much there. Is there anything here worth spending an hour on?
    02-11-09 04:10 PM
1,576 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD