This is for the 10th time i say it ... INTERNET ON VERIZON is fixed !!!!
    Don't think so, I'm still down.
    02-12-09 10:23 PM
    This has been buggy from the get go on all OS versions
    I have never had a problem before. I'm gonna have to go back I guess. I liked 103

MINE WAS NOT AND NOW IT IS!!!

I'm still down...

Should I do a batt pull?
    Last edited by bitox; 02-12-09 at 10:26 PM.
    02-12-09 10:24 PM
    Don't think so, I'm still down.
    Do PRL update and OTASP... then register now and try
    02-12-09 10:26 PM
    Do PRL update and OTASP... then register now and try
    oh yeah, a PRL update and OTASP... why didn't I think of that? -- what the heck is that?
    02-12-09 10:27 PM
    I'm still down...

Should I do a batt pull?
    The guy is a genius! I love when people think they know it all .I have three different browser options on my Storm and none of them were working .About two minutes ago all three were working again .
    02-12-09 10:27 PM
    reigonal outage, only affecting east coast users, and im in the west coast. my friends at VZW say RIM is having a data outage. any data that your phone uses through the RIM servers is down. but they said it was fixed or is being fixed. if it still doesnt work in an hour, resend svc books, re-register and power cycle. if still no luck call your service provider and raise a stink!
    Last edited by patches152; 02-12-09 at 10:31 PM.
    02-12-09 10:29 PM
    Has anyone tried the BOLT browser .This is a really cool browser .
    02-12-09 10:29 PM
    Ahh...I'm finally back up again
    02-12-09 10:33 PM
    except VZW doesn't provide your browser, bbm or email. thats why you have service books. vzw provides "LBS", and data for mms/sms, any 3rd party apps that use data and of course your voice network.

when you have a blackberry think of it as being connected to two separate networks. your service provider and RIM. (which is why RIM doesnt enable EMS on their devices. they don't get a cut of the plan for your txt.)
    02-12-09 10:34 PM
    TELUS's INTERNET/ RIM is back up and running. do PRL update/ OTASP / REGISTER now...

for OTASP *22803 choose 1 for english then 1 to program
    for PRL *22803 choose 1 then 2. Both cases you have to keep the phone till it beeps 2 times and tells you done successfully
    02-12-09 10:37 PM
    o.k....... sooooo did everyone here just quit posting about the .103 findings now or????

i thought this was a .103 findings ONLY thread.
    Last edited by shiftmx72; 02-12-09 at 10:46 PM.
    02-12-09 10:43 PM
    o.k....... sooooo did everyone here just quit posting about the .103 findings now or????
    EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    02-12-09 10:44 PM
    getting back on topic...i am loving .103 right now coming from .99 i find its a little bit faster. only real problems ive experienced is a sms reply lag on occasion and an odd memory leak that i cant seem to locate the cause of other than that i love .103 and am looking forward to what amazing things RIM can do for the storm in the future
    02-12-09 10:47 PM
    Has anyone tried the BOLT browser .This is a really cool browser .
    entirely off topic but yes i have

i hate everything about it, ESPECIALLY THE CLICKING/HIGHLIGHTING!! >:[
    only thing is love about it and am wondering why the BB browser and Opera can't do it is how it renders pages correctly! pages that are pretty much 100% javascript and css driven often dont even show up on the BB browser and are pretty crippled in opera, however BOLT gets them right every time.

otherwise i cant stand it
    02-12-09 10:48 PM
    Here are my findings, the memory issue is MUCH better in .103 from .99. I am running:

Browser
    Google Maps
    Nav4All
    Phone
    Home Screen
    Bolt Browser

And I have 35.47 MB free memory after hours like this and no slowdown. Just testing it out and have liked it so far from the .99 which was also very good.
    02-12-09 10:49 PM
    From the drop down menu theres English (UK), French, Portuguese, and a ton of other languages, just no English (USA).

I"m afraid to install the English UK in the event that it might wipe the English USA off my device...
    I believe that US English is always installed and cannot be removed. I am basing this on the message when the phone is first booted up prompting to remove other languages. It states something to the effect that US English cannot be removed. Correct me if I am wrong.
    02-12-09 10:50 PM
    can someone either post or PM me a link where .99 is hosted? ive used the search on here (which kinda sucks) and all im finding are dead links. i cant stand this .103 anymore. i need to revert. thanks.
    02-12-09 10:50 PM
    entirely off topic but yes i have

i hate everything about it, ESPECIALLY THE CLICKING/HIGHLIGHTING!! >:[
    only thing is love about it and am wondering why the BB browser and Opera can't do it is how it renders pages correctly! pages that are pretty much 100% javascript and css driven often dont even show up on the BB browser and are pretty crippled in opera, however BOLT gets them right every time.

otherwise i cant stand it
    I agree about the highlighting but really like the viewing of the actual internet pages
    02-12-09 10:51 PM
    can someone either post or PM me a link where .99 is hosted? ive used the search on here (which kinda sucks) and all im finding are dead links. i cant stand this .103 anymore. i need to revert. thanks.
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

not a good idea man ! but u requested it
    02-12-09 10:57 PM
    Huge memory leak! At 2.6mb.... HOWEVER... My storm is as snappy as .90 and no freezing... Best os yet....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Try installing quickpull and then schedule it to reboot the phone at a time you want and that helped me big time
    02-12-09 10:57 PM
    running .103 for about 6 hours. Browser is faster, but the keyboard in all applications lags a bit, worse then .75. not a real big deal.
    02-12-09 10:58 PM
    Try installing quickpull and then schedule it to reboot the phone at a time you want and that helped me big time
    i fixed the memory issue with doing a clean now and putting idle time out for 10 min. Try that ... and again yes u can do a quick pull thing too SCHEDUAL
    02-12-09 10:58 PM
    running .103 for about 6 hours. Browser is faster, but the keyboard in all applications lags a bit, worse then .75. not a real big deal.
    do u have ur settings on 500, 1000, 6 high ?
    02-12-09 10:59 PM
1,576 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD