can anyone give me the link on how to wipe my storm?? thanks in advance
    menu,options,security options, general settings, hit menu, then wipe handheld
    02-12-09 08:27 PM
    I reinstalled from that link but still no luck. Still only letting me install English (UK). I have no clue why this is happening, anyone have any ideas?? The desktop manager was installed under USA English, even when I install the OS .exe it asks for a language at the beginning and I chose USA English.

Anyone know why this is happening?!?!
    i gave up ... !!! thinking....
    02-12-09 08:28 PM
    I reinstalled from that link but still no luck. Still only letting me install English (UK). I have no clue why this is happening, anyone have any ideas?? The desktop manager was installed under USA English, even when I install the OS .exe it asks for a language at the beginning and I chose USA English.

Anyone know why this is happening?!?!
    SO you are telling me that from the drop down list there is only englsh uk? well if that is the case.. just install it . what can i say. then change the language to USA
    02-12-09 08:29 PM
    SO you are telling me that from the drop down list there is only englsh uk? well if that is the case.. just install it . what can i say. then change the language to USA
    From the drop down menu theres English (UK), French, Portuguese, and a ton of other languages, just no English (USA).

I"m afraid to install the English UK in the event that it might wipe the English USA off my device...
    02-12-09 08:30 PM
    .103 made me come close in playing baseball with my storm...going back to .99 without looking back.
    02-12-09 08:32 PM
    .103 made me come close in playing baseball with my storm...going back to .99 without looking back.
    why? share pls
    02-12-09 08:33 PM
    thanks for the info. . .man it take for F-ing ever for this new OS to reboot.
    02-12-09 08:35 PM
    1. battery life sucks (talk 20 mins and went down 2 bars from full charge without the lightening bar)
    2. Phone restarted 5 times today when i tried to make calls
    3. Aim and blackberry messenger froze
    4. Browser has never bin so slow. (loosing 1xev alot of times)
    5. Accelerometer freezes when it wants to.
    6. I have no apps, no games, gps off, no maps, no weather bug and did a wipe before install.
    02-12-09 08:38 PM
    I now have 0.0kb memory.... But the phone is not being slow?... So like I said... It is a huge memory leak.... But it looks like it shouldent matter...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 08:39 PM
    never had a problem with .99...just the keyboard lag..which is nothing compared to what im geting with .103
    02-12-09 08:40 PM
    wishing for something similar to a task manager in upcoming os. or even an upcoming application. i think it may help with the memory.
    02-12-09 08:42 PM
    ok. . I tried to go back to .99 and the DM won't let me. . . is there a trick?

and this GD browser sucks now. . . . so freaking slow. . . i can't even get on the web now.
    02-12-09 08:43 PM
    also please bring back the stereo on the headset.....
    02-12-09 08:45 PM
    From the drop down menu theres English (UK), French, Portuguese, and a ton of other languages, just no English (USA).

I"m afraid to install the English UK in the event that it might wipe the English USA off my device...
    You don't need to select English. It's already chosen as your language when you install the software in the computer, so any selection is just for additional languages.
    02-12-09 08:45 PM
    im personally not able to handle this drain on my battery like this. i cant even use my phone anymore unless i carry my adapter around. .99 was impossible to drain the battery with. and i seriously abused the phone with use.
    02-12-09 08:46 PM
    any official verdict yet?
    02-12-09 08:47 PM
    I know this is "findings only" but i have asked three times in other threads and no one will help.

I have downloaded .103 twice and when trying to install it after downloading i get an error that says " a network error occured while attempting to read from the file"
    I have restarted my computer, disconnected from internet, but it still wont install..... any help?
    02-12-09 08:49 PM
    1. battery life sucks (talk 20 mins and went down 2 bars from full charge without the lightening bar)
    2. Phone restarted 5 times today when i tried to make calls
    3. Aim and blackberry messenger froze
    4. Browser has never bin so slow. (loosing 1xev alot of times)
    5. Accelerometer freezes when it wants to.
    6. I have no apps, no games, gps off, no maps, no weather bug and did a wipe before install.
    bro return ur phone defective... i have 2 storms running like a charm. Trust me, erturn it tell them the battery is heating up and the screen is not clicking... they will exchange. Do it on the phone. whats ur provider? i mean who
    02-12-09 08:50 PM
    you have to go to ur control panel on ur computer and delete the .103 and make sure .99 is still there. then open back up dm and it should work...
    02-12-09 08:50 PM
    can someone help??? i updated to .103 and its been ok for a day but now the screen just turns black on the reboot!! im going to throw this phone out the window!!
    02-12-09 08:52 PM
    bro return ur phone defective... i have 2 storms running like a charm. Trust me, erturn it tell them the battery is heating up and the screen is not clicking... they will exchange. Do it on the phone. whats ur provider? i mean who
    my phone cant be defective.... i juss went back to .99 and its perfect again....charging it up full and i will see what happens from there.
    02-12-09 08:52 PM
    I woke up to a dead battery and mine was hooked up via USB charging!

Did anybody else lose all of their QuickLaunch settings after installing?
    My battery life seems to be running good.
    02-12-09 08:53 PM
    you have to go to ur control panel on ur computer and delete the .103 and make sure .99 is still there. then open back up dm and it should work...
    is this an answer to my question? if so why delete .103 when thats the one i want to install?
    02-12-09 08:53 PM
    can someone help??? i updated to .103 and its been ok for a day but now the screen just turns black on the reboot!! im going to throw this phone out the window!!
    make sure the window is open and ill be outside to katch it and put .99 on it and give it back to u lol
    02-12-09 08:54 PM
    is this an answer to my question? if so why delete .103 when thats the one i want to install?
    my fault miss read the question..sorry man im juss too excited to get back my .99
    02-12-09 08:55 PM
1,576 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD