fast forwarding and rewinding in the music player is like 100x faster, much much better.
    02-11-09 01:43 PM
    Initial Findings:

Browser much faster

Accelerometer a bit laggy, will give it some time.

I found with .99 that it took a bit to warm up to me. Currently rebooting from a battery pull because every time I update my phone doesn't agree with docs to go initially.

Boot process seems slightly slower than .99 but eh, whatever.
    02-11-09 01:43 PM
    does anyone know if they fixed the MMS bug from .99 and .90 in this build?
    02-11-09 01:44 PM
    overall my phone seems alot faster than the hybrid that sith posted..

I might wipe and install the hybrid again to see how it goes. The typing lag is still there but transitions through different windows seems faster.
    which hybrid did you have installed
    I have version 3 and it's good but I'm looking for comparison
    02-11-09 01:45 PM
    also, the menus in the music menu now wipe across the screen when you go into a new menu.

I think this is new.
    02-11-09 01:45 PM
    in .103 is the color depth fixed, or is it the same as .99? i never went to .99 because of the color depth banding...
    02-11-09 01:46 PM
    I noticed that typing seems to be faster and more accurate than on .99 so far. Oh and the go button is back. I guess it was gone on the hybrid.
    02-11-09 01:47 PM
    Can anyone check to see about Typing Lag in Browser?

Try WAP and see....
    Its still there, but not as bad.
    02-11-09 01:47 PM
    does anyone know if they fixed the MMS bug from .99 and .90 in this build?
    are you refering to the pictures not sending correctly? mine i just noticed (running .99) are colored squares and empty.
    02-11-09 01:48 PM
    I found with .99 that it took a bit to warm up to me. Currently rebooting from a battery pull because every time I update my phone doesn't agree with docs to go initially.

Boot process seems slightly slower than .99 but eh, whatever.
    yeah, i got caught up in the excitement...forgot to do a bat pull

i know it will need to warm up over a little time too.

Not a huge diff from 99 performance wise, but no lockups as of yet...and that is GREAT news.
    02-11-09 01:48 PM
    which hybrid did you have installed
    I have version 3 and it's good but I'm looking for comparison
    I had hybrid v1.

Im wiping and installling v3 right now. If it seems slower than .103 im going back to .103.

Also my hybrid was freezing alot so we'll see what this wipe does
    02-11-09 01:49 PM
    are you refering to the pictures not sending correctly? mine i just noticed (running .99) are colored squares and empty.
    exactly. I want to know if it's fixed in .103. I'm running the hybrid now and they work so if they don't work in .103 I'm not even going to waste my time "upgrading"
    02-11-09 01:49 PM
    I'm not getting the hourglass as often as I was getting it in .99 so, that is a definite plus.
    02-11-09 01:50 PM
    Can anyone check to see about Typing Lag in Browser?

Try WAP and see....
    Its still there, but not as bad.
    I concur sir...still a lag.
    02-11-09 01:52 PM
    - Keyboard lag still exists.
    - Accelerometer faster.
    - Music playback issue fixed where it cuts off the beginning of songs.
    - Colour issue not resolved.

It's a decent upgrade at best, hopefully it's moreso for stability.
    02-11-09 01:54 PM
    I had hybrid v1.

Im wiping and installling v3 right now. If it seems slower than .103 im going back to .103.

Also my hybrid was freezing alot so we'll see what this wipe does
    I had issues with version 1 but version 3 has been real good so far
    please let me know how version 3 compares with .103
    I'm going crazy with all these options, I just want the best
    02-11-09 01:55 PM
    I concur sir...still a lag.
    Ugg! So annoying!!
    02-11-09 01:55 PM
    I noticed that typing seems to be faster and more accurate than on .99 so far. Oh and the go button is back. I guess it was gone on the hybrid.

For some reason my default browser didn't load after my install. (I did a wipe and restored all my apps. Everything was there except for the bb browser and slacker). No biggie just re-registered under the host routing table and low and behold it was back. For slacker just had to goto the site and re download.

So far it is working well. Crackmem works on this and I removed the default wallpapers.

They did fix one annoying bug that I had in .99. Whenever I would receive an email the thx sound would play. (my choice of ringtone for it). Anyway if I tried to check the email before the sound finish. I would get the message that the phone was shutting down and to press any button to continue. Which never worked and I had to turn the phone on again. This error has been fixed.
    02-11-09 01:58 PM
    Ugg! So annoying!!
    i hope you mean the lag and not me
    02-11-09 01:59 PM
    Anyone using this with at&t? I'm wondering if the radio is solid like .90 before I upgrade.
    02-11-09 02:00 PM
    MMS forwarding issue fixed in this one? That'd be worth an upgrade right?
    02-11-09 02:01 PM
    Can we get a mod in here to DELETE all posts that do not match the title of this thread? I know this post doesn't conform either but I had to wade through 5 pages to find 3 posts that were on-topic. Why is it so hard to follow instructions?

Findings only does not mean post your D/L percentage and other useless crap like "I hope its faster...but if not I will switch back".

Findings only means post empiracle data about your experience with the OS.

I won't even apologize for being a **** about it...pay attention and stop wasting everyone's time with useless fodder that is off-topic.

Can we get a "Useless and Off-Topic" sub-forum for those people who can't help themselves?
    02-11-09 02:02 PM
    oh well..I downloaded and then wiped using jl_cmdr and installed. Now I do not have the 3rd party applications...even after doing a restor from back up. Also...the word to go, excel to go, and other apps that came pre-installed are missing. I am doing a battery pull to see if it will work. Primarily...now when I hook up to desktop loader..I am getting an unrecognized usb device error in XP!!!
    02-11-09 02:02 PM
    What abt typing lag? Made 99 unusable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 02:03 PM
    in .99 i could not get crackmen to work on .103 it works very cool. but my settings and phone book didnt restore so back to reloading ouch

one finding i see is 3 options in setup for key board
    02-11-09 02:04 PM
1,576 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD