My phone just keeps resetting. It will start up and immediately restart again for hours . Is there anything I can do?
    06-01-10 11:08 AM
    What caused it? Is your battery loose? ( Like does it reset when you move it?)
    Have you installed anything new?
    06-01-10 11:11 AM
    I dropped it but it was still working after that and i recently downloaded berryjoose, quickpull and bolt. Battery doesnt seem to be loose either
    06-01-10 11:17 AM
    Well...something is definitely causing the boot cycle to go into a perpetual loop from what you describe.

My first advice would be to wipe the device and re-load OS...although I'm not sure how to do that if it won't even finish the boot process, since the device has to be running in order to do even that.
    06-01-10 11:21 AM
    i rebooted it when i had a minute or 2 to actually do something before restarting, now the reboot cycle is non existent really, it will start to restart before the BB even lloads
    06-01-10 12:19 PM
    Try to boot it into safe mode. Hold the esc/back key while it is booting up.
    06-01-10 12:30 PM
    it wont boot at all anymore, it shows an empty battery with a red X across of it
    06-01-10 12:55 PM
    it wont boot at all anymore, it shows an empty battery with a red X across of it
    I believe this means the that the battery is dead (or FUBAR). have you tried leaving it plugged in to see if it will get enough of a charge to boot?
    06-01-10 02:19 PM
    It's pretty much time to reload the OS then. I wonder if that drop didn't hurt the phone more than what you thought???
    06-01-10 04:25 PM
    I left it plugged in all night over the weekend and had about 2-3 minute cycle to do something before the phone would reboot, and it actually kept telling me the battery was almost dead a few times. It would say radio too low for usage, but then after the reboot i'd get a full bar or half bar to do whatever i could within the 2-3 minute span. Should I just try getting another battery to see if it would work? And I'm not sure how to reload another OS since I cant even use desktop manager. BTW what OS should I be using for my storm?
    06-01-10 11:23 PM
    Do you have Aim or G talk? PM me, I'll give you a hand.
    06-01-10 11:25 PM
    Do you have Aim or G talk? PM me, I'll give you a hand.
    i dont have either unfortunetly, just msn. But ill sign up for g talk and let you know when its set up. btw i reallyyyyyy appreciate all the help.
    06-01-10 11:48 PM
    No problem man. I'm online now.
    06-01-10 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD