Hi guys

We might have good news for all the 9500 owners.

I pluggen in my device to update my address book & i was asked to install new Core Applications and System Software....

I am on 484, which i thought was the latest.

It's downloading right now. will update in about 15min!
    04-29-10 07:29 AM
    451!!!! Wtf!!!!!
    04-29-10 08:05 AM
    it downgraded your OS, VodaCom-SA is one year behind
    I am on .643 lyridical Hybrid and it rocks, bugger Voda SA...
    04-29-10 09:32 AM
    what a load of BullSh.... well you know
    04-29-10 10:31 AM
    can someone please hook me up with a WORKING link to the .484 OS?? everyone I have tried so far, it isnt working. I have installed at least 5 OS Leaks and updates...for some reason this one isnt being recognized when I go to install it through Loader.exe.....I cant understand why other than the link not being right..but anyone with advice..PLEASE...I really want to use the new hybrid, but cant do so without the .484
    04-29-10 12:15 PM
    Mmm... Have you tried running it through shrink a OS, app loader, or last resort apploader with no jvm?

If it installs it should be "working"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 01:28 PM
    can someone please hook me up with a WORKING link to the .484 OS?? everyone I have tried so far, it isnt working. I have installed at least 5 OS Leaks and updates...for some reason this one isnt being recognized when I go to install it through Loader.exe.....I cant understand why other than the link not being right..but anyone with advice..PLEASE...I really want to use the new hybrid, but cant do so without the .484
    if you looking for a working .484 link try this direct link
    or here

after you download it, maybe you need some help from this link you should follow all the steps, best reference for OS/Hybrid installation http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/cr...s-load-273332/

cheers
    04-29-10 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD