you all know what to do
    10-08-09 10:14 PM
    ....... wow
    10-08-09 11:32 PM
    All installed and working, nothing ground breaking here... and don't ask about themes.. as I don't use them
    10-09-09 02:48 AM
    you all know what to do
    Just curious, are you trying to boost your post count? Because there is no logical reason why someone with a 9530 should be starting a "finds and fixes" thread about an OS that is not even compatible with his device.
    10-09-09 04:05 AM
    I'll pop back here and see what the feedback is, but for me... I think I will stick with the version five releases now.
    10-09-09 04:36 AM
    Just curious, are you trying to boost your post count? Because there is no logical reason why someone with a 9530 should be starting a "finds and fixes" thread about an OS that is not even compatible with his device.
    who cares if i have the 9530 or 9500 ? is it really that serious that i made a findings and fixes thread for a 9500 ? H E L L NO ! looks like your trying to boost your post count as far as im concerned i really dont care what my post count is.....maybe you do maybe you dont i really dont care what you think
    Last edited by arab305; 10-09-09 at 07:46 AM.
    10-09-09 07:40 AM
    maybe its because any changes made to the 9500 are also made to the 9530, so if we were to get this software this would be a good place to look at to see what was coming. I often read 9500 leaked OS fixes and findings cause when the same OS drops for us we know what is coming (like OS .161)
    10-09-09 08:15 AM
    maybe its because any changes made to the 9500 are also made to the 9530, so if we were to get this software this would be a good place to look at to see what was coming. I often read 9500 leaked OS fixes and findings cause when the same OS drops for us we know what is coming (like OS .167)
    Fixed it fer ya!
    10-09-09 08:17 AM
    thanks, I have never been a fan of .167. Guess I was still thinking of .151 partially.
    10-09-09 09:23 AM
    Agreed. People shouldn't start the finding and fixes thread unless they actually have findings or fixings to share.
    10-09-09 10:03 AM
    Agreed. People shouldn't start the finding and fixes thread unless they actually have findings or fixings to share.
    And your sharing what here? Nothing. Way to make a point. Crackberry appreciates your lack of functional brain activity. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by strmtrooper; 10-09-09 at 10:15 AM.
    10-09-09 10:13 AM
    The argument can be made that this post is just padding your post count as well. The same way my post can be construed as padding my post count. Bad assumption on your part. The guy was just getting a thread going that needed to be created either way. Who cares who started it?
    10-09-09 10:52 AM
    10-09-09 11:03 AM
    What a wonderful thread...

But I do think if someone makes a finding and fixes thread...they should update the first post with finding and fixes.

This thread is dead...but other's get filled up with garbage and you have to waste your time wading through 85% garbage to figure out anything regarding finding and fixes.....or post on a specific issue and get flamed for asking. I love when people start their threads with "I tried searching for this BUT (please don't flame me, please!)...."

And it would be nice, even if you don't run themes to check out a free one to see if it works to contribute to the community...koom By YA!
    10-09-09 11:10 AM
    The argument can be made that this post is just padding your post count as well. The same way my post can be construed as padding my post count. Bad assumption on your part. The guy was just getting a thread going that needed to be created either way. Who cares who started it?
    Agreed. And then they cry and moan when someone like me shows up and starts tearin a-- on them. oh boo hoo.
    10-09-09 11:12 AM
    Never going back to 4.7
    I love .216 soooo much !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 11:24 AM
    10-09-09 11:34 AM
    OK all crap aside and yes im guilty too i can admit that, the 4.7 line of OS's are dead as far as the frequent crackberry user goes. whether it be for 9500 or 9530. I dont blame the OP at all for trying, he made a effort to supply a venue for people to share something. Nothing wrong with that whether he or she uses the device or not. Again though the lack of real info here and now shows that people arent interested in 4.7 anymore.
    10-09-09 11:50 AM
    OK all crap aside and yes im guilty too i can admit that, the 4.7 line of OS's are dead as far as the frequent crackberry user goes. whether it be for 9500 or 9530. I dont blame the OP at all for trying, he made a effort to supply a venue for people to share something. Nothing wrong with that whether he or she uses the device or not. Again though the lack of real info here and now shows that people arent interested in 4.7 anymore.
    So when a new 4.7 rev for the 9530 comes out will it get the cold shoulder? I too came to this thread looking for info on new developments outside the usual talk of "OMG OS 5 HAZ THREADED SMSZZ! AND FLICK SCROLL!" Has this leak really gone unused by the masses?
    10-09-09 12:33 PM
    So when a new 4.7 rev for the 9530 comes out will it get the cold shoulder? I too came to this thread looking for info on new developments outside the usual talk of "OMG OS 5 HAZ THREADED SMSZZ! AND FLICK SCROLL!" Has this leak really gone unused by the masses?
    It's been tried out by a few of us, nothing new from .173 and in fact .167 ... so like me most people are sticking with the flakey and buggy .216... in the hope that our time will come very soon with a nice solid leak..
    10-09-09 12:57 PM
    I can't see there being a huge amount of differences, and I don't have the sharpest eye for spotting what is new and what isn't. I will be loading this up to give it a try though, sometime later in the evening. While OS5 may be dead for most, I found frequent issues with my screen becoming black and me having no way to bring it back to live without a battery pull.

I hope this leak provides something worthwhile for the time being

(It's also disappointing to see this topic has become nothing but a drama-fest).
    10-09-09 01:05 PM
    Has this leak really gone unused by the masses?
    From looking across a number of forums, I would say that... YES, there is little love left for 4.7 - it certainly is the first leak that I haven't bothered downloading.
    10-09-09 01:15 PM
    From looking across a number of forums, I would say that... YES, there is little love left for 4.7 - it certainly is the first leak that I haven't bothered downloading.
    yep that pretty much sums it up.
    10-09-09 01:39 PM

I hope this leak provides something worthwhile for the time being

(It's also disappointing to see this topic has become nothing but a drama-fest).
    believe me... it doesn't
    10-09-09 01:42 PM
    no. i dont think it will get the cold shoulder, users will try it . i just dont think it will be that many.
    10-09-09 01:42 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD