Over the last week my phone has started occasionally stopped connecting to internet and being able to send emails/PINs etc. If I try and browse it just hangs. Sometimes this is fixed by switching it on and then off again, though that's often what seems to cause the problem in the first place as it happens most mornings when I switch my phone on. If the on/off doesn't work switching the radio off and then on again usually does. But I have had to do this a couple of times.

Yesterday my girlfriend bought a Storm and I've already seen the same thing happen on hers. She's running .141 as well.

We're with Vodafone Spain.

Anyone come up against the same thing or know of a fix? I've searched the forum but can't see anything related, so sorry if this has already been covered elsewhere.
    05-19-09 04:19 AM
    This happened a couple of times to me this week, think it may have something to do with the carrier. All good now though
    05-19-09 06:21 AM
    Hopefully you're right. Will keep an eye on it.
    05-19-09 06:30 AM
    It has happened to me a couple of times (although it also did a few times on .78

Doing a battery pull always sorts it out though
    05-19-09 06:52 AM
    I've noticed it happening to me, it has existed in various ways over all the OSs but has definitely become more of a pain since I installed .141 as the "data outages" seem to be lasting a lot longer.
    05-19-09 06:56 AM
    Do you have your device set to "Global" ie. when you lose connection do you let the device search for the best connection. I had that problem on .75 through .141 if I didn't set the connection 1XEV.
    05-19-09 07:25 AM
    Hi Im also on Vodafone Spain and having same problems vodafone denie any fault . I have just changed the radio files to .122 using Lyricidals swap radio app. will let you know or give it a try yourself. My radio was fine before upgrade.
    05-19-09 04:45 PM
    Do you have your device set to "Global" ie. when you lose connection do you let the device search for the best connection. I had that problem on .75 through .141 if I didn't set the connection 1XEV.
    if you have that option then perhaps you are not a suitable person to answer op, we don't have that option at all

9530's radio isn't the same as 9500's
    05-21-09 04:08 AM
    Hi Im also on Vodafone Spain and having same problems vodafone denie any fault . I have just changed the radio files to .122 using Lyricidals swap radio app. will let you know or give it a try yourself. My radio was fine before upgrade.
    Would be great if you let me know how you get on. I didn't have the problem before .141 either. Didn't really have it until .141 had been on the phone for a week.
    05-21-09 04:21 AM
    it's a problem with the OS IMO. I'm having problems with it as well. Previous OS versions didn't have this problem.
    05-21-09 06:52 AM
    Am inclined to agree. Especially as you seem to be with a different provider.
    05-21-09 06:56 AM
    Hi Again, Its workin for me so all I can suggest is you give Lyricidals " Swap-A-Radio" a whirl for yourself and just try whichever one you want . It run easily as long as you wait for the download. Good Luck
    05-21-09 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD