Any of the other radio codes have the same size full view keyboard as .90. I love the full keyboard size, but I have a lot of restarts with .90. Im running .148/5.0 lyr Hybrid.
    05-24-09 05:21 PM
    WTF is a "full view keyboard"? If you're talking about Portrait QWERTY, ALL releases to date (after a certain lower release) have had it. Run full blown .148 without hybridizing and see how it does to help your stability issues before you start messing with hybrids.
    05-24-09 05:47 PM
    Hey rude genious. The .90 radio code has larger keys. Thats all I was asking.

It even says full keyboard in the pohone options - screen keyboard
    Last edited by jbg5688; 05-24-09 at 06:06 PM.
    05-24-09 06:03 PM
    .90 and 5.0 files don't play nice. So you have to pick one over the other or you'll get random restarts.

And civic is not being rude, grow thicker skin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 06:42 PM
    Thanks. Agreed. (sorry Civic) Just looking for an answer. But before you rip make sure you were right. Full Keyboard is in the book. Thanks.
    05-24-09 07:20 PM
    The radio in .148 works better than in .90, yo.
    05-24-09 07:23 PM
    Hey rude genious. The .90 radio code has larger keys. Thats all I was asking.

It even says full keyboard in the pohone options - screen keyboard
    Thanks. Agreed. (sorry Civic) Just looking for an answer. But before you rip make sure you were right. Full Keyboard is in the book. Thanks.
    I am right. If you look at your settings, you see FULL KEYBOARD will mean Portrait QWERTY, not "bigger letters" on the keyboard. Also, the big lettering on the keyboard wasn't intended in some of those releases... that was the time they were playing around with lining up the keys of the Portrait QWERTY with the SURETYPE in Portrait. (If you look close, you'll see that the lettering is the same layout, but only the actual key diagram changes from SURETYPE to QWERTY in Portrait. That's the only difference between the two layouts. So again, ALL OS after those early releases have FULL KEYBOARD in Portrait if you want to set it as that... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SIZE OF LETTERING.

BTW, I wasn't ripping you... you'd know it for sure if I was.
    05-24-09 08:26 PM
    Any of the other radio codes have the same size full view keyboard as .90. I love the full keyboard size, but I have a lot of restarts with .90. Im running .148/5.0 lyr Hybrid.
    try .109 radio
    05-24-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD