Well, I felt left out of all this crying and complaining. I really couldn't find a valid excuse to ***** and moan about .90 SINCE IT IS A NON-OFFICIAL RELEASE, so I just blamed it for the other most obvious issues in the world.

.90 BLOWS!!!!
    01-23-09 10:57 PM
    LOL @ the thread title..... but I love .90
    01-23-09 11:00 PM
    Yeah, but just think how small this sub-forum would be if the mods cleaned out the multitude of complaint threads.

also, thread needs more speculation on the next certified release; there definitely hasn't been enough of that going on.
    Last edited by leviatus; 01-23-09 at 11:04 PM.
    01-23-09 11:02 PM
    hahahaha that's great...few bugs with .90 but gettin there I don't like how when you hang up the phone screen stays on until you hit the red button again, I always think the call hasn't disconnected...just me
    01-23-09 11:02 PM
    Complain about the official release. Or moan about...(nah I won't go there) ;\
    01-23-09 11:04 PM
    See, that's the idea. People really need to wait until a version comes out of Verizon or another carrier then then tear that version apart. Until that happens, their complaints are unfounded because they don't know what is supposed to be working perfectly and what isn't in any of these OSs. Oh, but I guess that's too obvious for people to realize.
    01-23-09 11:08 PM
    rumor has it .90 is the reason all trolls in the storm forum suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.
    01-23-09 11:21 PM
    If only the Storm OS were 100% we could cure world hunger...
    01-23-09 11:30 PM
    .90 is the cause of global warming and most wars dated after 1850.
    01-23-09 11:47 PM
    See, that's the idea. People really need to wait until a version comes out of Verizon or another carrier then then tear that version apart. Until that happens, their complaints are unfounded because they don't know what is supposed to be working perfectly and what isn't in any of these OSs. Oh, but I guess that's too obvious for people to realize.
    LOL. Out of curiousity, care to share what OS you are running?
    01-23-09 11:50 PM
    gotta love the title!
    01-24-09 01:58 PM
    i still blame clinton but i could see why you say this
    01-24-09 02:01 PM
    You sure Civic? Because my brother told me that his wife heard from a coworker that heard from her hair dresser that heard from someone who came in for a haircut who heard from two people talking at a McDonalds that a Verizon rep told them that he heard from the guy two cubicles over that .90 was going to reveal the meaning to life at the appointed hour on the appointed day.

And if it doesn't, I am going to be so p!ssed at Verizon that if they don't refund ALL my money for the Storm and give me free service for life, I'll sue them for false advertising!
    01-24-09 02:21 PM
    The next official release from Verizon will not only only resolve all known issues with the Storm but will also cure cancer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 02:38 PM
    Great thread. Can I be like the guy from yesterday that said he was not going to pay his phone bill because the Storm didn’t work like the thought it should. I laughed so hard at that. LOL. Plus, didn't everyone hear? The Barber at the barber shop today told me that the storm was the key to world peace. it was crazy that he knew that, because then he asked me what GPS was. who knows.
    Last edited by polar135; 01-24-09 at 02:44 PM.
    01-24-09 02:40 PM
    The next official release from Verizon will not only only resolve all known issues with the Storm but will also cure cancer.
    I just got a wicked case of VD from... a errr... Good friend... Anyone know if the next update will clear that up for me? I also have this rash...

Great thread. Can I be like the guy from yesterday that said he was not going to pay his phone bill because the Storm didn’t work like the thought it should.
    That's what I was taking a shot at with the end of my other post. Guess I was a little too subtle.
    Last edited by bigman2; 01-24-09 at 03:43 PM.
    01-24-09 03:40 PM
    I just got a wicked case of VD from... a errr... Good friend... Anyone know if the next update will clear that up for me? I also have this rash...

That's what I was taking a shot at with the end of my other post. Guess I was a little too subtle.
    lol. i've been up since early today. (kids sports stuff) and im a bit slow.
    01-24-09 05:41 PM
    this just in fannie mae and freddie mac report the entire mortgage market fixed by .92.

and as previously reported, .90 sucks the fat a$$
    01-24-09 05:45 PM
    All kidding aside, .90 is crap! Ever since I installed it I have the worst heartburn and nausea. My Doctor prescribed .75 and now I am feelin great!

In reality, I am using and enjoying .90
    01-24-09 05:49 PM
    You sure Civic? Because my brother told me that his wife heard from a coworker that heard from her hair dresser that heard from someone who came in for a haircut who heard from two people talking at a McDonalds that a Verizon rep told them that he heard from the guy two cubicles over that .90 was going to reveal the meaning to life at the appointed hour on the appointed day.
    Ummm... the answer is 42!
    01-24-09 05:57 PM
    I read in Scientific American that .90 is, indeed, the #1 cause of AIDS worldwide, and if only RIM would fix EVERY POSSIBLE blunder, the global AIDS epidemic would be diminished to spreading only among those who own iPhones.

Oh, also, .90 doesn't care about black people.
    01-24-09 06:00 PM
    I read in Scientific American that .90 is, indeed, the #1 cause of AIDS worldwide, and if only RIM would fix EVERY POSSIBLE blunder, the global AIDS epidemic would be diminished to spreading only among those who own iPhones.

Oh, also, .90 doesn't care about black people.
    Who knew K. West was a crackberry user.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 06:06 PM
    I currently have the .75 os verison on ym Blackberry Storm 9530 model. I have seen a few other os updates (unofficial) come out and now there is the .90 ver.
    Question is, am I able to go start to the
    .90 ver or do i have to update each ver between and then the .90???? Some one please answer asap so i can update!!!
    chris
    01-24-09 06:32 PM
    If you'd have done a search of the forums, you'd have found the answer almost instantly.

However, in the interest of time - you can install it right over .75, as I did, or wipe your device and install it fresh. The variances of experience can be noted in threads all over the Storm forum.
    01-24-09 07:12 PM
    lol. i've been up since early today. (kids sports stuff) and im a bit slow.
    No worries... We've all been there. Just to show there are no hard feelings, I'll let you join in on the lawsuit and we can make it class action. Everyone can join in! If Verizon doesn't refund all our money for the Storm and give us all free service for life, we sue!

Now... Who's going to bring the pitchforks, and who's going to bring the torches? Then we need someone to be responsible for the tar, and someone else for the feathers. Any volunteers? Also, be sure to speak up if you know how to hog tie a person. Anyone who can build some kind of effigy of the "Can you hear me now" guy that we can burn will of course hold a very special place in our hearts. We're also going to need plenty of loose women. Let's face it, most Storm owners are probably male, so ladies, bring some friends even if they're not Storm owners.

Think that's everything... Pitchforks, torches, tar, feathers, hog tying, burning effigy, and loose women. No, think that about covers it. So who wants to bring what? I think Rooster is automatically nominated for bringing some loose women, but we still need pitchforks, torches, tar, feathers, someone who can hog tie, and an effigy to burn. And I suppose you can never have too many loose women, so don't feel you need to limit yourself to just one thing people. Better to have too much than not enough.

So, just leave your name and what you're going to bring in a message below.
    01-24-09 08:15 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD