I'm running my storm on .90 everythings been good but today I went to play music and there was no sound. I found out all I had to do was enable speakerphone and all was Normal. Now I went on the youtube app to watch a video and there was no sound even if I goto the youtube mobile website still no sound. You think .90 is causing this problem or is it a problem with my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 06:18 PM
    I don't know about your specific problem but I noticed that the alarm wouldn't go online if I leave my ringtone to normal but would go on if I left the phone in vibrate mode. Thank god, I sort of know when to wake up to go to work.
    01-28-09 08:26 PM
    I had the no sound problem today as well. I couldn't hear calls, music, or anything else from my storm. I tried rebooting it, but with no improvement. I eventually realized that the phone thought that there was a headset plugged in when there wasn't one, so I plugged my headset in, noted that the sound was there in the headset, made a phone call to voice mail, hung up and unplugged the headset. After that, the sound was back to normal.
    01-28-09 08:47 PM
    I uploaded to .90 on my storm last night and everything was working fine till today. I was trying to listen to the music player but after about 45-60 seconds the phone will automatically shut off and reset. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone please help me?
    01-28-09 08:53 PM
    I uploaded to .90 on my storm last night and everything was working fine till today. I was trying to listen to the music player but after about 45-60 seconds the phone will automatically shut off and reset. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone please help me?
    look at the thread labeled 'Reboots when playing music on .90'
    01-28-09 08:56 PM
    look at the thread labeled 'Reboots when playing music on .90'
    thanks davidw7!!!! i'm new to the forums and the storm.
    01-28-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD