Ever since I downloaded .90 I have not been able to send any pictures. I was wondering if anyone has been experiencing this problem, or if it is just a simple fix to the network. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    01-26-09 09:27 AM
    Yea, I am having the same problem. Kinda confusing!!
    I am using BB Messenger to send pics. Sucks
    01-26-09 09:57 AM
    I know this does suck!!! It was just easier to email pictures to myself from my phone, now I have to plug it in etc etc. I have tried every which way to send on and it just will not work. Oh well, I guess Ill have to live with it for now.
    01-26-09 10:09 AM
    I am able to send pictures with .90 OS
    01-26-09 10:10 AM
    I'm running .90, just tried to send a pic via mms just to see if it would happen to me. Picture went through fine, just a heads up. Maybe you can try to wipe and reload?
    01-26-09 10:12 AM
    mms sending pics works for me as well.
    01-26-09 10:14 AM
    hi, can find in crackberry the new function link whit 4.7.90 for 9500? thank you
    01-26-09 10:18 AM
    Works fine for me on .90
    01-26-09 10:19 AM
    push your service books then call verizon and have them check the provisioning on your account.
    01-26-09 10:19 AM
    I will call verizon I checked service books and clicked on provisioning. It is listed as active.
    Just tried multiple times with mms and email to send pics its a no go.
    Last edited by BrettIwana; 01-26-09 at 10:26 AM.
    01-26-09 10:22 AM
    Yeah... Mine works fine too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 10:24 AM
    I called verizon and they couldnt help me. I can send pictures to phone numbers just not to emails i tried four different email accounts.
    01-26-09 11:06 AM
    Cannot Forward sms pics as well, they are just blank.
    01-26-09 03:01 PM
    I am having an issue with sending pics as well. When I do try and send a picture (MMS, haven't tried email or anything else) all that appears is a grey box. Hmmm, so far only issue with .90. However, I've only had it for like two hours. Hope all goes well.

Actually, right after I posted this I started to mess with it. I found that the only pics I am having problems with are ones that I imported from a previous phone. All of the pics I have taken with my Storm send just fine. Anyone else ever heard of this? Not a big deal though. I would probably never send old pics anyway. Just curious of anyone else has experienced this.
    Last edited by kasolberg; 01-26-09 at 07:09 PM.
    01-26-09 07:04 PM
    Neither me or my girlfriend could send pics that were saved to the memory card. We could take a pic and send...just not send existing ones. That blank box would appear where the picture should be. Same with fwd'd mms's. There's another thread about this.....no solution though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 07:50 PM
    That's one of the first thing I notice when .90 was first leaked. Others have post this with only a few suffering this. I did a wipe twice but it still did it. That's one of things that made be go back to .85.
    01-26-09 08:47 PM
    I am having an issue with sending pics as well. When I do try and send a picture (MMS, haven't tried email or anything else) all that appears is a grey box. Hmmm, so far only issue with .90. However, I've only had it for like two hours. Hope all goes well.

Actually, right after I posted this I started to mess with it. I found that the only pics I am having problems with are ones that I imported from a previous phone. All of the pics I have taken with my Storm send just fine. Anyone else ever heard of this? Not a big deal though. I would probably never send old pics anyway. Just curious of anyone else has experienced this.

just noticed this too. I had to open the picture then use capture it then I could send the actual picture not just a grey box
    01-26-09 09:09 PM
    I saw this post and thought that I had sent a pic since DL'ing .90 and tried again. I hit my BB button and it does not give me the choose contact in the menu. If you just type in a name it will bring up your contacts and you can choose it from there and send it just fine.
    01-26-09 09:56 PM
    i have the same issue...goin back to .86
    01-26-09 11:13 PM
    this issue just started for me. i dont know what it could be. if anyone knows out there that has experence with this that could solve this for us it would be awsome

i save a pic fom an mms and it has a little lock symbol in my pictures. i canot send pics that i receive, or are fwded to me. but i can take a pic and send it.
    01-27-09 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD