So I was taking some pictures w/ my Storm this morning and I noticed that when I swiped my finger up the screen it zoomed in on my subject. (swiping down zooms out). Rather than using the volume keys, it works pretty good!

I never noticed this before in the previous releases and I searched the forums to see if anyone else found this.

It's pretty cool, check it out.
    01-25-09 05:11 PM
    this has been here since .65 lol
    01-25-09 05:12 PM
    LOL...
    wow... welcome to like the first release...
    01-25-09 05:13 PM
    this has been here since .65 lol
    lol so true!

congrats on discovery of another feature
    01-25-09 05:14 PM
    LOL...
    wow... welcome to like the first release...
    Did you know it plays music too..

God I feel like a boob.
    01-25-09 05:25 PM
    Hey the bulls drafted someone named Michael Jordan!
    01-25-09 05:28 PM
    my phone makes calls!!!! j/k j/k
    01-25-09 05:55 PM
    Man, this is a TOUGH crowd.
    01-25-09 06:47 PM
    So I was taking some pictures w/ my Storm this morning and I noticed that when I swiped my finger up the screen it zoomed in on my subject. (swiping down zooms out). Rather than using the volume keys, it works pretty good!

I never noticed this before in the previous releases and I searched the forums to see if anyone else found this.

I've been trying to figure this out off and on since I got the phone on 11/21. Ha! Gotta love this place, thanks for sharing. I know most people already knew this, but there are always a few dumb folks like me around. I hate to admit this, but I am a professional photographer, too. I rarely use the camera, but sometimes I do just for fun and it's always just as I'm shooting that I think "I really do have to learn how to make this zoom work!"

::: headed off to the corner with my Dunce Cap :::
    01-25-09 06:49 PM

I'm one of those people who didn't discover this until today, but oddly enough I came across it because for some reason my volume keys AREN'T working for zoom!

Any ideas why this is? I'm still running .75, FWIW.
    02-05-09 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD