Ok so someone said they have a fix and started a thread about it, saying to turn off image stabilization. Well guess what that didn't work for many of us.

What i found to work after messing with the settings is to change the 'Picture Size' From Large (2048 x 1536) to MEDIUM (1024 x 768)

I have tried portrate, landscape, pressing the button on the side, or the button on the touch screen and it SAVES EVERY TIME!!!!!

Edit: Ok, so some people are saying to change your zoom to anything else EXCEPT 1x, for example 1.1, try that as well and will add to the list for camera fixes, because i love this OS and so far it has been real stable for me and a few others. good luck.

So just incase you want to know all my picture settings here they go

Flash: OFF
    Image Stabilization: OFF
    White Bal: Auto
    Pic Quality: Superfine
    Color Effect: Normal
    Geotagging: Off

Storing Pic: Media Card

Please post wheather this works for your phone also.

Thanks everyone im loving this OS, so far that is(only been 2 hours) lol
    Last edited by dmx434343; 01-22-09 at 01:32 PM.
    01-22-09 01:15 PM
    I believe in the same post an easier fix was noted that said to change the zoom from 1.0 to anything else. I have done this and have not had any issues with speed, saving or o/w.
    01-22-09 01:21 PM
    That (smaller pix) seems to be working.

I took about 15 pictures that way and every one was saved.
    Last edited by bigredrandy; 01-22-09 at 01:27 PM.
    01-22-09 01:23 PM
    Tried both of those on my device and it still seems that if you launch the application for the camera with any other app running (and specifically BBM) it fubars the camera.
    01-22-09 01:27 PM
    Changing Zoom to 1.1 also seems to work.
    01-22-09 01:27 PM
    I posted this before sounds like a broken record lol j/k.http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post1474918 Yet no one showed me love I'm assuming it's conspiracy lol. Either way all I want is for everyone to be happy with their device mine works perfect the way DMX and I have stated. Hope it helps everyone out!
    01-22-09 03:58 PM
    I posted this before sounds like a broken record lol j/k.http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post1474918 Yet no one showed me love I'm assuming it's conspiracy lol. Either way all I want is for everyone to be happy with their device mine works perfect the way DMX and I have stated. Hope it helps everyone out!
    lol im just happy now we are happy with our phones and so can other people. this OS really has made me love my storm even more
    01-22-09 04:16 PM
    lol im just happy now we are happy with our phones and so can other people. this OS really has made me love my storm even more
    Tell me about it! Now I dont have to have people say wow why does it take so long to change from portrait to landscape. BAM! mine has .90 dont try it! lol...Just saw my post has 400+ views and only 6 comments so it seems people are looking and not saying Thank You. HA HA!
    01-22-09 04:23 PM
    Pecan, just to let you know, I did see your post and switched my settings to medium size pics. It did save every picture with no problem at all!! Working great
    01-22-09 07:08 PM
    so i did what this said. and it made my pics save and actually work. then i put it back to how i had it...
    Flash - auto
    stabilization - on
    white bal - auto
    quality - superfine
    color effect - normal.
    and now it works like it did w/ .75

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 08:27 PM
    I turned IS off and the camera started working just fine. Went back in and turned IS back on and the camera is still working just fine.

Go figure....
    01-22-09 08:35 PM
    Tried both of those on my device and it still seems that if you launch the application for the camera with any other app running (and specifically BBM) it fubars the camera.
    Sith this seems to be true about alot of items in this OS. This is definately showing up with the media player.

G-d I hate Java. I can only imagine the **** it is to spend your life programming and testing this code. Good luck!
    01-22-09 08:35 PM
    All 3 methods so far worked for me, zoom, picture size, and IS.
    Last edited by zerog6; 01-22-09 at 08:40 PM.
    01-22-09 08:37 PM
    My solution differs from the OP although it has worked for me every time. I set the picture quality to Fine and I have no problem with saving pictures. I prefer the picture size at Large, and thankfully I don't have to compromise on that.
    01-22-09 10:02 PM
    are these isolated instances because i have seem to have no problem saving pics with large size
    01-29-09 01:59 AM
    i just changed mine to Medium and it saves everytime... even with 1.0 zoom and image stable on

I have everything set on

flash off
    stable on
    white bal auto
    size medium
    quality super
    color effect normal
    geo disable
    store media card
    01-29-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD