-Accelerometer is VERY faster then .86
    -New icon PHONE for call log
    -Font size of home page icon are LARGER
    -Keyboard icon LARGER
    -Camero VERY faster
    -Allow full QWERTY in portrait

Everything is VERY faster then .86 version !! i love it !

but application center still missing
    Last edited by bballzplaya; 01-22-09 at 09:54 AM.
    01-21-09 10:28 PM
    I love this one so far. I have not had any problems as of yet. I really like the larger letters on the keyboard. The scrolling is a lot smoother also. I just compared it with my buddies .75 on the home screen.
    01-21-09 10:38 PM
    what application is missing?
    01-21-09 10:42 PM
    I have to concur! So far it is so much faster and smoother. Love the big keyboard as well.

Everything seems tip top so far!
    01-21-09 11:00 PM
    I just found out the storm just got full keyboard on portrait view with this update
    01-21-09 11:02 PM
    I have not had one issue yet and it is very fast! This is what everyone was waiting for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 11:10 PM
    I just found out the storm just got full keyboard on portrait view with this update
    Ohh, full keyboard in portrait is so nice. Accuracy is pretty good as well!
    01-21-09 11:16 PM
    Is this in English?????
    Its English, not the best, but he got his point across.
    01-21-09 11:23 PM
    Restoring everything now. Just updated. I cant wait dude!
    01-21-09 11:23 PM
    how do you access the qwerty keyboard in portrait?
    01-21-09 11:35 PM
    Agreed, so far so good. Best OS so far, if things stay steady.
    01-21-09 11:37 PM
    how do you access the qwerty keyboard in portrait?
    Click the BB and there should be an option for 'full keyboard'
    01-21-09 11:38 PM
    PICS PLEASE!!! Keyboard, icons?? lets see'm !
    01-21-09 11:42 PM
    Count me in as a happy user so far too!!

01-21-09 11:45 PM
    liking the bigger keys for the keyboard... not so much the bigger icons for everything however.

speed has definitely improved. coming from .75, its very noticeable.

camera is basically instant with taking pictures.

my app memory is higher than normal.

transitions are fast.

great os!
    01-21-09 11:46 PM
    oh that's pretty sick. I'll post pictures in the morning got to get some sleep for work.
    01-21-09 11:48 PM
    Great release, i like the direction BB is going.
    01-21-09 11:50 PM
    I VERY love this release.
    01-21-09 11:55 PM
    Great release, i like the direction BB is going.
    Have to agree with you. I wasn't too impressed by any of the .8X OS Builds, but this one seems to be quite responsive. It has its minor quirks but for the most part no real major flaws (or major annoyances). I'll have to give a full 48 hours before i can truly say that this is POSITIVE MOVE in the RIGHT DIRECTION for the RIM Software Development Team (at least the ones who are assigned the 9530/9500)!
    01-21-09 11:56 PM
    This is unreal! Granted it has been a little less than an hour with this build, but this is looking to be everything I've hoped for from the next OS!

-Accelerometer is faster and more consistant than .86 (I dont know how they managed that)

-Slightly new font on the front screen

-NO LAG whatsoever on the scrolling. Nice and smooth no matter what you scroll.

-The buttons on landscape and portrait are bigger, and I like how they've added a full qwerty in portrait mode (It's a nice alternative)

-I have NOT been getting the camera issue people have talked about. I've taken 10 pictures and saved them all just fine. Camera seems a bit faster, in fact.

-Browser is notably faster, still browser keyboard lag but I feel there is less

-Phone locks up nice and fast, but holding the mute button down while the phone is locked still does not change it to vibrate. Have they ditched this convenient feature outright?

I'll update this as I go, but I really couldnt be happier! Now all I can do is pray that I never get another media card error again.
    Last edited by LaRZo; 01-22-09 at 12:04 AM.
    01-22-09 12:00 AM
    its an improvement. not perfect. clicking a number in an email or sms duplicates in menu. browser issues in menu on desktop links have not been fixed. BT and SMS led issues are gone. browser seems a little off. ive had to do 3 batt pulls before it stabilized. memory seems ok. not impressed w/full keyboard in portrait...too skinny but its not avoidable. ill stick w/ suretype.
    not good enough but its better...much better. camera does seem swifter too.
    accelerometer seems the same speed, just more confident. im overall impressed, just not totally satisfied but getting more and more in that direction
    01-22-09 12:00 AM
    RIM, Please give us back Bluetooth Audio while watching Vids... Other than that good job, starting to dial things in guys : )

Best OS so far...
    01-22-09 12:03 AM
    can someone w .75 confirm that keyboard in landscape is always capital letters, even when typing lower case. w .90 they are always lower case, can this be changed?
    01-22-09 12:15 AM
    Its English, not the best, but he got his point across.
    Lmfao!!! Nice one lol. I had to reread the op post twice to understand what he wrote. I wasn't paying at first LOL the grammer looked fine at a quick skim/glance. Lol

01-22-09 12:16 AM
    Here you go
    01-22-09 12:33 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD