will this new version have REAL threaded sms.
    as opposed to what we have right now, *****...

I hope to god that this new 5.0 os is as solid as the i phones operating system...
    10-25-09 04:32 PM

I hope to god that this new 5.0 os is as solid as the i phones operating system...
    There's one in every thread.....
    10-25-09 04:34 PM
    Wow this thread gets better and better with every posting.

Can we get a sticky?
    10-25-09 04:43 PM

So go buy an iPhone, start a website called iCrackphone and go enjoy...
    10-25-09 04:44 PM
    That is if the abbreviation was for Central time and not Connecticut. Guess it could of been either way.
    And I have been thinking while watching my Beloved Bengals... I can't think of a Single person I have ever actually met from that state... and I was in the Marine Corps where I've met people from everywhere...

except there...

And, I can also say that I'm actually more incorrect because the abbreviation for Central time is either CST or CDT for Standard or Daylight Time respectively. Oh well, just wanna watch more football....
    10-25-09 04:46 PM
    I used to have a 3g iphone.

The first gen iphones crashed.

The second gen phones crashed less.

Now the 3gs crashes less.

It took apple 3 tries to get it solid.

This is rim's first shot at a touch screen phone.

It will only get better.

That said, i would rather have a different phone other than what rim's putting out.
    10-25-09 04:48 PM
    Alright, I'm gonna add to the time zone confusion.

Currently, there is no PST, EST. We are currently in PDT, EDT. Daylight savings time doesn't end until next weekend, Nov 1.

Just my $.02
    If you want to be accurate it is daylight saving time, there is no s, although it is commonly pronounced that way.
    10-25-09 04:48 PM
    So go buy an iPhone, start a website called iCrackphone and go enjoy...
    No! I dislike AT&T and I don't like the way the I Phones look. I honestly think that the Storms LOOK a lot better than the i phones...

I don't think there is any doubt though, who currently has the more solid operating system. The i phone does... If this 5.0 OS is really solid, then I will be ecstatic! The only thing then, that the I phone will be better at, is the availability of downloadable applications, and the fact that storms can't get google earth, lol...
    10-25-09 04:51 PM
    why can you only download this by computer.... my laptop doesnt recognize my phone for some reason pisses me off
    10-25-09 04:52 PM
    Although I'm sure this is addressed in myriad other places, but for those currently using .323, what's the best method to get t he update?
    10-25-09 04:55 PM
    why can you only download this by computer.... my laptop doesnt recognize my phone for some reason pisses me off
    ^^ We saw your first post about this already. Stop bugging... It is what it is... Get a new lap top...
    10-25-09 04:56 PM
    It seems that anyone who writes a thread about something a VZW rep told them has less than 100 posts lol.
    I don't think I have ever spoken to a VZW rep ... ever.

Bought the phone over the internet, learned how to use it from the internet ... ooooohhhhhh ... learned that VZW rep + crackberry = bad ... there ya go.
    10-25-09 04:59 PM
    Last post was posted at 456 forz that mean 2 more hours? Pretty sure CT stands for crackberry time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 04:59 PM
    well this makes it 6 est for me now
    Last edited by EG18; 10-25-09 at 05:03 PM.
    10-25-09 05:00 PM
    CT is surely NOT on the east coast.... There is only one place that you can consider Central Time (CT) to be on the east coast, and that's the east coast of TEXAS. Eastern time happens to be the east coast.
    are you one of those who likes to argue for the sake of arguing? the guy who posted ct said it meant conneticut, not central time.

10-25-09 05:01 PM
    Pretty sure CT stands for crackberry time.

Yes it will be posted at 7 crackberry time lol

10-25-09 05:04 PM
    is it 7 yet?
    10-25-09 05:07 PM
    no im joking,when it comes it comes
    10-25-09 05:07 PM
    No! I dislike AT&T and I don't like the way the I Phones look. I honestly think that the Storms LOOK a lot better than the i phones...

I don't think there is any doubt though, who currently has the more solid operating system. The i phone does... If this 5.0 OS is really solid, then I will be ecstatic! The only thing then, that the I phone will be better at, is the availability of downloadable applications, and the fact that storms can't get google earth, lol...
    I'm just to happy to have fun and thought it was funny to pick on the iPhone guy on such a Storm day... Just smile and watch the Bengals game... it will make you happy... unless you're a Bears fan.
    10-25-09 05:09 PM
    the dude at the store told me only because he has a storm..that could be trouble in its self...hehe..we will get it monday,watch...
    10-25-09 05:10 PM
    are you one of those who likes to argue for the sake of arguing? the guy who posted ct said it meant conneticut, not central time.

Yes, Yes I am... I love it.... only because I think it can be fun and funny at times.
    10-25-09 05:10 PM
    I'm just to happy to have fun and thought it was funny to pick on the iPhone guy on such a Storm day... Just smile and watch the Bengals game... it will make you happy... unless you're a Bears fan.
    AHEM! haha
    10-25-09 05:25 PM
    as opposed to...
    threaded sms as in the iphone, yes I know you guys hate the iphone but I would love to have the whole conversation in front of me as opposed to the current setup I have on it now.

I hope after this update the phone becomes decent at least.
    Mine has insane memory drain, battery has gotten worse...this thing just gets worse by the day

They should give out the storm 2 for free for messing up so bad on the first one.
    10-25-09 05:27 PM
    AHEM! haha
    HA!!!! I found a Bears fan!!! lol
    10-25-09 05:29 PM
    I hope after this update the phone becomes decent at least.
    Mine has insane memory drain, battery has gotten worse...this thing just gets worse by the day.
    User error.

Either you leave your browser and other programs open or you're still on .148. And even with .148 I didn't have that big of an issue with memory.
    10-25-09 05:36 PM
216 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD