There is a new thread for the 10pm release. This one should be closed.
    there are no other treads, this is it
    10-25-09 08:30 PM
    suck it up and drink it warm
    Of my 12 there are 8 remaining. I'm on a good little clip...it's just drinking warm malt liquor makes me feel...I dunno...low class or something. Cold malt liquor however, I'm Billy D. Williams.
    10-25-09 08:31 PM
    does anyone have the time?
    10-25-09 08:33 PM
    Malt liquor? That's about the classiest thing I've heard in a while. I just poured a glass of scotch (Glenfiddich 15 year)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 08:35 PM
    Malt liquor? That's about the classiest thing I've heard in a while. I just poured a glass of scotch (Glenfiddich 15 year)

Not a bad choice at all! One can never go wrong with Glenfiddich.
    10-25-09 08:37 PM
    It will be interesting to see how the Verizon servers are able to handle the load of thousands of people all trying to upgrade at once!
    10-25-09 08:39 PM
    I guess we'll find out soon.
    10-25-09 08:40 PM
    It will be interesting to see how the Verizon servers are able to handle the load of thousands of people all trying to upgrade at once!
    maybe we can screw them like they do us all the time
    10-25-09 08:41 PM
    Putting "gay", "black" and "prison" into google image produces things that are even inappropriate for the internet.
    I am going to gouge my eyes out now.

I can outclass that...

last time I ate a pizza roll I was drunk, burnt my mouth on one, and dropped the other.
    Worst night ever.
    Better to drop those things than eat them probably. It might have been a bad night but, trust me, you wouldn't have been happy the following morning with those things in your stool.
    10-25-09 08:44 PM
    I can outclass that...

is that yack?
    10-25-09 08:46 PM
    does anyone have thier bb pluged in?
    10-25-09 08:48 PM
    maybe we can screw them like they do us all the time
    yeah lets see if we can crash their servers....MUAHAHAHA
    10-25-09 08:50 PM
    Crackberry just leaked .327 and .328 on the front page.
    10-25-09 08:51 PM
    Funny stuff!

not funny when you can't taste for a week...
    yeah pizza rolls and nights of drinking are never a good combo
    yeah... but in all honesty, when you can't feel your mouth, you really are just asking for it though. it was my fault.
    So....I was going to post something along the lines of "never spent a night in lock up have you?" And post a picture of some scary looking gay colored gentleman. Putting "gay", "black" and "prison" into google image produces things that are even inappropriate for the internet.
    yeah, just know that if anyone were to look at the sites you've been on, those searches will be there, and judgement will be carried out.
    Better to drop those things than eat them probably. It might have been a bad night but, trust me, you wouldn't have been happy the following morning with those things in your stool.
    hahaha, they dont advertise that part...
    10-25-09 08:51 PM
216 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD