Since yesterday it seems like my phone is starting to slow down. The only apps I have installed is google maps/latitude, quick launch in the past few days. When I unplug my phone from my computer the screen is locked up in clock mode. Strange, maybe the current OS is going to self destruct.
    02-20-09 05:45 PM
    Do you ever clean your memory?
    Do you make it a habit of closing apps you aren't using?
    02-20-09 06:05 PM
    I'm having the same problem as Geocache. How do I do a memory clean on my storm? Is doing a memory clean the same as clearing the log? Yes I close my apps when I stop using them. Sorry for all the stupid questions. Kinda new at this. Thanks.
    02-20-09 06:20 PM
    Do a soft battery pull. Frees up memorie. If ur interested upgrade OS .99 I like it lot and ita smooth. Research it first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 06:53 PM
    Since yesterday it seems like my phone is starting to slow down. The only apps I have installed is google maps/latitude, quick launch in the past few days. When I unplug my phone from my computer the screen is locked up in clock mode. Strange, maybe the current OS is going to self destruct.
    I experienced the same problems starting out but when I asked a buddy of mine, who has been a Blackberry user for a year now, he recommended these same two fixes...

Do you ever clean your memory?
    Do you make it a habit of closing apps you aren't using?
    Do a soft battery pull. Frees up memorie. If ur interested upgrade OS .99 I like it lot and ita smooth. Research it first.

02-20-09 07:02 PM
    How do you do either of these fixes for a newbie??? Thanks!
    02-20-09 07:05 PM
    Well take the back off and pull out the battery them put it back in. If u don't know how to upgrade software I don't recommend doing it till u read about it. If ur a new b just as I was u will learn fast. Just read all the helpfull things people post.

02-20-09 07:16 PM
    upgrade to leaked .99 or .103 - 100% better battery life!!!
    02-21-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD