Anyone else cruising through life on OS .75 on their Storm besides me? Sure i get the occasional lag (which I find locking my phone when it lags seems to help. When I unlock it, it's back to normal) but that's been about it. Still can't assign a ring tone to a certain caller ID but what ever. Besides that this phone is kicking. I'm enjoying all the forums people are posting up about the leaked versions as well. Makes me look forward to the Official Release.

B
    02-23-09 07:44 PM
    I use .75 too.. im to much of a BB noob to know what the OS do or how to download them
    02-23-09 07:54 PM
    I'm still running .75 as well and I love my Storm. No issues here, I'm perfectly fine waiting for the next official OS.
    02-23-09 07:56 PM
    without any problems on .75, i'm waiting for an official release as well.
    02-23-09 08:00 PM
    my .75 runs great and my battery life is good too i only need to charge once every other day... ive had to do maybe 2 battery pulls in the month or so i had the phone
    Can I join the .75 club too? I have had no issues to speak of and lovin this phone!
    Still running .75 on mine... Not really interested in installing one of the leaks because i need my phone for work, if something where to happen due to installing a leak i would be screwed...
    02-23-09 08:10 PM
    I'm still .75 with only 1 issue! I can set an alert to play when receiving a SMS message and the phone only plays the default tone. It's an issue that can be overlooked on such a great phone!
    02-23-09 08:11 PM
    I'm on .75. I'd rather wit for official updates than mess with the leaked ones. I'm able to assign custom tones to people and they work, so not sure why you're having trouble. Also, no noticeable lag except when I'm doing multiple things at once and switching between apps quickly. I am looking forward to the official release though and the App Center so that I can stop being tempted by the iphone, no matter all the negatives I hear about it
    02-23-09 08:37 PM
    add one to the .75 club... no problems to speak of at this time... had the phone for a little over 4 weeks and have not yet done a battery pull.
    02-23-09 08:43 PM
    I still have the .75 OS as well because when I tried to upgrade from the .65 my first storm bricked so I'm not messing around with leaked versions anymore. My phone was resetting once a day when I had the facebook app running. Verizon guy told me to turn it off when I'm not using it and it has reset a handful of times in the past month. Hoping for an official release soon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 09:01 PM
    Add me to the OFFICIAL .75 OS......If it aint broke don't fix it!
    02-23-09 09:34 PM
    I'm good too! No prob and I have a bunch of themes as well with no issue

02-23-09 09:49 PM
    im still on .75 and its running slower then the first day it was installed but its still going strong.
    02-23-09 10:09 PM
    Wow. Wasn't expecting all these replies... Glad to see the .75 Club is running strong! Good times
    02-23-09 10:17 PM
    Can I join the .75 club too? I have had no issues to speak of and lovin this phone!
    same! this is the best phone i've ever had i too am waiting for the next official OS.
    02-23-09 10:27 PM
    I just got mine last Thursday so of course im still on .75. My biggest complaint is the battery. It goes down so fast! Dont know why? Ive done some of the obvious things like turn off GPS and changed mobile settings from global to 1XEV. why it runs down so fast while sitting in my holster, idk.
    At first it was a struggle with the kb but I'm getting used to it. browsing has gotten a lot easier once I started using an easier touch.
    Last edited by motrv8d; 02-23-09 at 10:34 PM.
    02-23-09 10:32 PM
    I just got mine last Thursday so of course im still on .75. My biggest complaint is the battery. It goes down so fast! Dont know why? Ive done some of the obvious things like turn off GPS and changed mobile settings from global to 1XEV. why it runs down so fast while sitting in my holster, idk.
    At first it was a struggle with the kb but I'm getting used to it. browsing has gotten a lot easier once I started using an easier touch.
    How long is your battery lasting? My battery lasts a little less than two days with tons of texting and email, browser surfing, game playing, and calls regularly lasting from 30 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. If you battery isn't close to that, I suggest you go back to Verizon (or whoever your carrier is, I forgot to look) and request a new battery.
    02-23-09 10:38 PM
    Yup still going on with the .75.. I rather wait for an official one to come out

02-23-09 10:47 PM
    Hey guys...

My name is D...and I'm a .75-aholic. See, it started about three weeks ago when I opened the box. I have spent many late nights reading and learning and tricking and syncing etc... I once upgraded to .103 but freaked out when I could find any of my apps (had I not freaked, they were in my download folder, I probably would have kept .103) so I immediatly switched back to .75 out of fear. I see alot of threads from people freaking out about new "leaked" os's like they are hoving around the god of os's begging for a crumb or morsel to scarf on. My Storm works just fine, if it lags a little I can usually just turn it sideways, lightly tap a different icon and turn it back upright, fixes it right away. I have 5 themes, about 10 or 11 apps and routinely change the theme's every other day or so. I will say that I charge the phone every night and when I change a theme i do a battery pull, that frees up any lost memory during the theme switch. Another thing that keeps .75 happy is clearing the browser cache regularly.

Keep holding out for an official, it's just easier to deal with than hacked os's that turn 30% of healthy storms into expensive electronic paper weights.
    02-23-09 10:56 PM
    Another one here, I'd rather wait for an official release than do small fixes through leaks. I can deal with a little lag as well, doesn't bother me all that much.
    02-23-09 11:18 PM
    im on .75 as well but im feeling the pressure of upgrading...to quote someone from this website, i feel like a virgin girl on prom night...
    02-24-09 12:00 AM
    Count me in as well. My storm's on hit!
    02-24-09 12:15 AM
    still running .75 with very few problems...waiting on that next official software update
    02-24-09 12:39 AM
    I would like to join this club too. Been running on .75 since i got my Storm, and I'm not planning on upgrading until an official update arrives.
    02-24-09 07:43 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD