I just switched yesterday to .99 from the offical OS I have used since Jan and I notice no difference at all.

Those of you that say it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, do you mean its better than the other leaks? I don't get what the big deal is about...
    02-06-09 05:54 AM
    (Beside keyboard differences, is it faster for you?)
    02-06-09 05:55 AM
    I have had all the leaks. So for me it is a ton better than .90. I am sure the official Son's are much more stable so it would be hard to see a difference with this build.
    Curious...do you notice a difference with the camera?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 06:06 AM
    I had a difference in free memory before i had only ther highest at 25.89 now it boosted all the way up to 38.92 same apps and everything. a much faster device for me imo
    02-06-09 06:23 AM
    I just switched yesterday to .99 from the offical OS I have used since Jan and I notice no difference at all.

Those of you that say it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, do you mean its better than the other leaks? I don't get what the big deal is about...
    ... are you sure you installed it right? ... with the ammount of changes from .75 - .99 ... you have to have installed it worng to not notice ANY difference
    02-06-09 08:02 AM
    wow youre crazy if you cant notice any differences. Not only is .99 much faster in transitions from applications, it adds the full qwerty keyboard to portrait mode, the lock and unlock feature is 10 times faster, the camera is incredibly faster, and scrolling through your icons on the full menu screen is much smoother.
    02-06-09 08:05 AM
    Did you install over 0.75, or perform a wipe first?

When I first installed it directly over 0.75, I was not impressed. After a few days, I decided to wipe it and reinstall from a clean slate...and the difference is amazing now. Try a clean install.
    02-06-09 08:28 AM

You're nuts....
    02-06-09 08:41 AM
    I was gonna make a new thread but that would be senseless so I'm gonna ask here.

I want to .99 but I'm wondering if I can revert back to .75 at anytime if need be. Is it possible?
    02-06-09 08:49 AM
    I was gonna make a new thread but that would be senseless so I'm gonna ask here.

I want to .99 but I'm wondering if I can revert back to .75 at anytime if need be. Is it possible?
    Yes. Same procedure as upgrading.
    02-06-09 09:06 AM

........stickied.......
    02-06-09 09:32 AM
    wow youre crazy if you cant notice any differences. Not only is .99 much faster in transitions from applications, it adds the full qwerty keyboard to portrait mode, the lock and unlock feature is 10 times faster, the camera is incredibly faster, and scrolling through your icons on the full menu screen is much smoother.
    He's not crazy, maybe something went wrong during install? Maybe no battery pull done?
    02-06-09 09:45 AM

My list of changes from .75 to .99:

• Copying and pasting text 10 times easier
    • Unlocking phone doesn't cause me to "Make an Emergancy phone call"
    • Camera works correctly
    • Music loads up faster
    • Browser works faster
    • Changing view from portrait to landscape is instant
    • General operation is faster
    • Stable release
    • Battery lasts longer
    • Keyboard much more responsive

I've never liked any leaked OS until now. The improvements in the phone warrant the use of the upgrade.
    02-06-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD