I upgraded my Storm2 to .607 the other night. Have figured out solutions to a few issues and think I'm down to the last one:

- Can't get StormSlider to 'Launch on Lock Button'.

I tried redownloading/installing, but still can't seem to get it working.

Anybody else having this issue (or know a solution)?

TIA
    04-07-10 06:55 AM
    RIM changed how the lock button functions. One option is to set Storm Slider to activate shortly after the screen turns off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 07:01 AM
    Pattern lock works perfect when hitting the lock button on top.

I upgraded my Storm2 to .607 the other night. Have figured out solutions to a few issues and think I'm down to the last one:

- Can't get StormSlider to 'Launch on Lock Button'.

I tried redownloading/installing, but still can't seem to get it working.

Anybody else having this issue (or know a solution)?

TIA
    04-07-10 07:41 AM
    I found that if you set storm slider to activate when your screen dims. And set minutes after dim to zero it will work....but the only issue is that everytime your phone dims you have to go through the hastle of unlocking. Kinda a pain when you are texting if you have the phone set to dim quickly.

04-07-10 10:01 PM
    Yeah, unfortunately having it lock on dim all the time is a hassle.

I only really want to lock the phone 'on request' (i.e. if I've put the phone down at a restaurant where someone might pick it up).

Hopefully SS will get patched.
    04-07-10 10:17 PM
    Have the same problem here.
    04-08-10 01:28 AM
    This has been happening since OS 517. If you check the storm application forum, there is a discussion thread on the app. It's usually in the top 10. Currently the app is being rebuilt from scratch and a beta has been released to testers. An update should be released soon.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-08-10 06:38 AM
    This has been happening since OS 517. If you check the storm application forum, there is a discussion thread on the app. It's usually in the top 10. Currently the app is being rebuilt from scratch and a beta has been released to testers. An update should be released soon.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Thank you. The posts over there look promising for a fix soon. Sweet!
    04-08-10 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD