Has anyone noticed since loading .607 that the battery strength meter doesn't line up anymore with the battery status under options>status? Currently my phone says I have five full bars of power...but under status my battery says 70%.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 01:18 PM
    I'm using a theme that doesn't show actual bars, it shows a gradual decrease in the meter & it seems fairly accurate. The meter is about half way down & the status says 50%. Try a battery pull.
    04-18-10 04:12 PM
    I'm using a theme that doesn't show actual bars, it shows a gradual decrease in the meter & it seems fairly accurate. The meter is about half way down & the status says 50%. Try a battery pull.

Thanks. I've tried numerous battery pulls, running the battery down to nothing...evrything I can think of. Its definately a problem with .607.
    04-19-10 09:01 AM
    Thanks. I've tried numerous battery pulls, running the battery down to nothing...evrything I can think of. Its definately a problem with .607.
    I'm also running .607 & checked again, it still looks accurate. It must be how your phone is reacting to .607. I'm always amazed how the one device can react differently than others, even running the same software.
    04-19-10 12:46 PM
    I've always thought the meter was a little off since.320 but not 30% off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD